Forums

BnS crashs after I click play now.

Toxicwaste23

Any fix yet for  0bytes/85bytes and then

An error has occured in your Blade Soul client. An error report has been made regarding the status of the installed Blade & Soul client, your hardware configuration, the DDL list loaded to the memory and data relevant to other client error.

Non Razer user

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same problem here... since last patch i cant play.... any "fix" is working .... :\ i kinda miss this game... haha

Pls fix this problem fast (after clicking playgame this error appears)

I have Re-installed the game 3 times...

Unistalled the Razer software...

Delete GameGuard Folder....

Run as administrator...

Change de Y to N...

I change mouse....

I think i tried everything... and it just dont work....

RIP BNS :(

cUT9FylaqZMrUz8LRD8PpVvxz?token=eyJhbGci

I had my IT guy come in.  After all the changes and random instructions and multiple posts in the forums from all of you trying to help us "crashers" out and trying each and every one of them and still crashing, he took a look at my computer, re-installed all of the Razer components and checked out all the error reports. He was also on the BNS forums and read the posts pertaining to the "bug fixes." It's definitely an NC soft problem.  My computer is 1 month old as are all of its components.  He advised me not to "mess with it" and just wait it out, being that BNS just launched and these issues are to be expected upon the launch of a new game.  I subsequently logged into the game, crashed a few times and then finally, I was able to stay on line indefinitely without crashes.  This was the first time in 2 weeks I was able to do so.  Oh I also downloaded a new NVidia driver.  Just putting this out there, I may not be able to log in today, haven't tried as of yet.  I believe these issues will ultimately iron themselves out. I know it sucks, it's such a fun game but all I can say is HANG IN THERE! 

<3 Megumie

what I can't understand is my daughter BnS Game is working 100% fine @ moment and we both use the same client.

Last night we both played the game. this morning I updated both PC's with the 59.3mb patch, only my game can't start I have tried all suggestions on forms even uninstalled it like 2x but no luck:( even took the same copy she got @ moment and still no luck so not sure if its the windows difference in the patch or the GFX Card difference because she use Win7 with ATI Card and I use Win10 with Nvidia Card because non of us use any razer products on the pc

FIX: So, I had the same exact error message after BNS logo launch. I have done a series of things to get the fix, but I am unsure which are relevant, so i'll post them all.

1. open Documents -> BNS -> NCWEST. in NCwest right click on ClientConfiguration -> Edit. Find the line "<option name='use-chroma-keyboard' value='y'/>" and changed it to <option name='use-chroma-keyboard' value='n'/>  and save and close file.

2. open C: -> program Files x86 -> NCSOFT -> BNS -> BIN. in BIN there will be a folder called GameGuard and i just deleted the entire folder with its content. 

3. Enabled all razer programs that I had previously disabled manually by doing these steps. 

Task manager -> 'Services' tab -> there should be another button that says "Services..." on the bottom right of the task manager window. click on it. Another window should popup and find Razer Chroma SDK and Razer Game Scanner on the list. Right click on both -> properties -> startup type: Automatic. Apply and OK. Right click on both Razer chroma SDK and game scanner again and Click the "start" instead of properties now. 

After doing these 3 things, I could log into BNS immediately afterward. Let me know if it works for you guys :D Good luck

Here is my information pc       model: asus destop pc      Processor: Intel core i7-4790s CPU @ 3.20GHz         Ram: 12 gb      System type : 64x bit OS    Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750         I do have color crash and buzzing sound        last time it crash  ..

I deleted gameguard file, I have no Razer prog or components and I cant change the ClientConfiguration file cause it isnt even created. I already tried everything you posted in this forum. I hope NCSoft fix this :(

After 2 weeks of playing about and doing everything, barring a full pc install  i got it to play once on my main pc 

just patch game and its not working again ,

its simple its your bloody gameguard crap thats the reason this game is so screwed up

PLEASE REMOVE IT OR REPLACE IT WITH SOMETHING THAT WORKS  

this is why after sending in all my logs you can't find anything wrong with my pc and give up  ( i post the email in here i was sent in a earlier post)

after uninstalling, then reinstalling, my razor products,
updating my NVIDIA drivers,
and deleting my Game guard file, my game launched!
~im not sure if it will work with everyone, but for me this worked!!!!! good luck to everyone! hopefully a good fix will be discovered soon! (i have not tested if i can get in game, it just allowed me to enter my pin.... my internet crashed at the PERFECT time.... trying again soon!)

Alright hopefully NCsoft won't rage at me releasing this fix but anyways ill take the risk. If you are getting logo crashes still the corrupted file is the bsengine_Shipping_.dll and heres a link to the fix http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=74608364158462660251It's the  bsengine.rar file make sure to click on the readme inside.

Let me know if this fixes the game for you.

On 9/2/2016 at 8:44 PM, Muzashii said:

Alright hopefully NCsoft won't rage at me releasing this fix but anyways ill take the risk. If you are getting logo crashes still the corrupted file is the bsengine_Shipping_.dll and heres a link to the fix http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=74608364158462660251It's the  bsengine.rar file make sure to click on the readme inside.

Let me know if this fixes the game for you.

Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall. (2000) (126)

Thx for trying :)

Not sure,

how ,

but updating to ver 18 of the game seems to have fixed me this time 

i had done all the fix's to the game 1st over the last few weeks  but it's loaded up without a crash 4 times in a row now

Hopefully means i can play for once now :)

This is a joke , after having the game to work for the 1st time in 3 weeks after installing ver 18 this afternoon , i've just had to install ver 19 of the game and now ...

it's not working again. 

FOR THE LOVE ON ANY GOD PLEASE GET THIS FIXED AS I'VE NEVER HAD THIS MUCH TROUBLE IN  ALPHA OR BETA TESTING GAME'S IN 25yr's PLUS OF GAMING 

Hey everyone!

So I got my brand new PC all set up today and decided that I would try out Blade and Soul. After trying to start up my game, I got the Error and my game crashes. It then has me submit a ticket to the Support Team but after reading through here, they sound like they are useless.

I do not have any Razer or Chroma Keyboards or accessories and I am trying to find more information on what I can do to get this working on my end. If any of you have been in the same situation and have found a way out of this hole, please help me! I would really like to play this game. :(

Thanks everyone!

Hello people !I found a fix for this problem.So I had my friend, who plays the game without any problem, to send me his client config, which I did not had, and the problem got fixed for me.So here it is. Locate the following folder: C:\Users\"name of your pc"\Documents\BnS\NCWEST
 And in this folder you should have a config file, which I did not have. I placed this file http://www.mediafire.com/download/uxis0chjin1849v/ClientConfiguration.xml - my friends config and everything got fixed.So just download this file and place it into your folder C:\Users\"name of your pc"\Documents\BnS\NCWEST and it should work. Hope it works for you as it worked for me !

I found a solution that worked for me! I got help from the support from razer for another problem I had with my mouse. That solved more problems including Blade and Soul. 

What they told me to do was to update Microsoft .net files so they where over the 4.5 version. You find it in controlpanel > windows update

I installed all of my current importat updates including all the .net files. After that my mouse worked fine and I got hope for Blade and Souls. And it actually worked!! 

I did not expect that! 

Try that yourself if you haven't already! Hope this fix some problems for some of you guys! 

Enjoy your game

/Luxaton

Edit: I did accidently delete the nclauncher.exe and downloaded it again from this link https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/412s1b/missing_nclauncherexe/

ok , i can add a new "fix" to the list

i haven't done anything to my pc or client since it was last working ver18 , after i installed ver19 release the game was broken yet again

after going thru and thinking about the fix's i'd done already inc razor game scanner and checking they hadden't changed

i decided to retry reinstalled all c++ / vis 2008/2010/ / 2013 etc and dot net's etc using the ncsoft installer from this site https://forum.playbns.com/showthread.php?t=18115

i've found my error seems to be down to Microsoft Visual studio using the VC redist installer from the above site 

Everything is working again

this was the same as when i got ver 18 working after 3 weeks of trying and no joy from tech support as posted in this thread earlier

hope this helps someone else

Archived