BnS crashs after I click play now.

Toxicwaste23

Ok so after uninstalling all Razor Related Applications and deleting the "Bin" Folder in NCSOFT\BnS and repairing.

Guess what? It's working.

Let me know when I'm able to install Razor Synapse again please. Talking to friends in TS and they have 0 problems with Synapse.

But i guess I'm the lucky one!

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you know, after the game working for a good 24 hours since that razor chroma y n fix was announced it's now not working again! Will try to uninstall all of my razor products and see if that fix works. Because with this game you never know. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

1 hour ago, XR said:

Ok so after uninstalling all Razor Related Applications and deleting the "Bin" Folder in NCSOFT\BnS and repairing.

Guess what? It's working.

Let me know when I'm able to install Razor Synapse again please. Talking to friends in TS and they have 0 problems with Synapse.

But i guess I'm the lucky one!

I deleted the \bin folder and had the repair reinstall and game still wouldn't load past BnS logo.  Same crash.  Same problem.  18 hours now and still no resolution.  Fukin Bullshit.

Why are u still thinking that it's razer the problem? .... I have no razer or croma or whatever and I can't log at all,   A lot of people without razer has this issues, something is going wrong with the launcher .... I 've played  in the korean server and i never had this problems ....  I'm really bored of all this, i'm really thinking to go back to the game i was playing before ...

14 hours ago, Alwayz said:

FYI, don't know how many of you have some Razer stuff, but installed Razer Synapse again and now game is working again. Don't really know wtf is wrong with this game, earlier I needed to disable all Razer stuff cause game keeps crashing after 10min or so.

This worked for me... So strange. The only downside, is once I get into the game I need to quickly close all Razor apps and then the game works like a charm. If you leave the Razor stuff open it will crash.

well it looks like the game for me is unfixable after getting this email, this morning 

Jaysee (Blade and Soul)

Jan 29, 23:03

Hello,

We apologize for the recent crash and disconnection issues you experienced after the maintenance. Rest assured we are working hard on a fix for these issues.

In the meantime, you can try the suggested workaround posted in our knowledge base article about the recent crash and disconnection issues while using Razer peripherals:
https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207814563.

If the work-around above doesn’t work, you can also try uninstalling your Razer software and restarting your PC as a temporary solution. Our team is currently working closely with Razer on a solution for these issues.

In addition, you can also check out to the following forum thread for potential fixes: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/162803-new-patch-supportfix-thread/?page=1.

Unfortunately, outside of the above mentioned work-arounds, there is nothing more we can recommend at this point. Please keep an eye on our website and forums for future updates.

We apologize sincerely for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Jaysee
NCSOFT Support Team

Well i'd already tried all the forums fix's etc and sent all my log files in to ncsoft and they don't have a clue as to why my game gets stuck 

well hope everyone gets theirs fixed but for me its Bye bye time after wasting a week trying to get it fixed

but blaming razor for a fault in ncsofts badly coded luncher is just bad  

waiting 12 hours for an opinion as to what's going on, I see that Directors of B & S are lost in time, placing blame on products Razer know that all or a good part has already done millions of times procedures

with this my response waiting to receive this information, I have done long before with the forum people information, I wonder will be ADM of B & S just a peek of the views of the forum?

Hello there,

I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has que cause.

As a troubleshooting step, please try to run the game in compatibility mode. Please follow the steps given Beheerder below:

Right click on the launcher
Click on Properties.
Click on the Compatibility tab.
Check the Run this program in compatibility mode box.
Click on the drop down arrow and try menu to select the previous versions of Windows Then click Ok.
Right click on the launcher and click Run as administrator.
If the issue still persists, kindly update this ticket and let us know.

Regards,

Nel
NCSOFT Support Team

OK, none of these are working for me, here`s how my crash story is going on: when I disable all razer apps game crashes at the logo after I click play now, and when I enable the apps I`m able to log in game but crashes after like 5 minutes later.

Please NCSOFT, pity us...

Guys I have a temporary solution for Razer users which worked for me well. To do so, you need to find a temporary keyboard, plug it and enable all razer apps you disabled. I dont know if it worked by luck but its working, its been 2 hrs that im able to play w/o crash. I guess that will work until they fix that.

So to add a bit of technical detail to this I was trying to help a friend and did some troubleshooting.

The error they are receiving from the memory dump file generated by the crash is 0xC0000005 which usually refers to an attempt to read from from memory an application doesn't have access to or not having permission to a file. I disabled all startup applications and disabled all 3rd party services to ensure game guard wasn't fighting with anything for it's memory space and the issue persists. Additionally the error is occurring before the graphics engine is fully initializing for the game, the logo is appearing however the ClientConfiguration.xml isn't even being generated with it's initial settings. From what I recall from the way the executable is structured that isn't read until the bns engine dll initializes which is right after guard guard initializing. Long and short of it is I think in this specific case the error is occurring either because of game guard or right around the same code section it initializes. 

i found the reason pay attention to when you open the game (have task manager open). when the game loads the second the error pops up is when awesomium (the in game market application they have just added pops up). this program has been know to affect other games like H1Z1 and aion online. it causes many crashes and they "say" they are working on a fix but i don't believe they are.

9 hours ago, Muzashii said:

yea i already did what your thread suggests before you even posted that haha I had a professional troubleshoot my comp for 3 hours and we came to conclusion that the only fix is on their end so NCsoft hurry please

I've helped over 6 people get their game running perfect, all with different specs. You are doing something wrong.

Archived