BnS crashs after I click play now.

Toxicwaste23

On 19.01.2016 at 6:09 AM, Toxicwaste23 said:

It says " An error has occurred in your BnS client. An error report has been made regarding the status of the installed BnS client, you hardware configuration, the DDL list loaded to the memory and data relevant to other clients errors." 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled like 8 times, I ran a fix for registries, and the game still gives me this error i haven't been able to use my early access at all because of it.

same here, i was able to play before the last maintenance. 

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MissMutilation said:

Yeah, same here. I had this problem once before and the razor fix made it work again, but after last nights maintenance no matter what I try I can't get the game to work. Please share if anyone has a fix.

exactly..

same issues for me heres my account:

Getting crash reports as soon as the blade and soul logo transitions to the first cutscene and its unavoidable and I cant figure out why its happening. Something also to note is after it fails once the tasks are still running and i had to go into the processes and shut each one down to re-attempt the connection. I talked to my friend and had them look at there files and under their ncwest folder there contents were different then mine in the case that I was missing the Download folder so I tried to reinsert one and am still prompted with the same issue. This is crazy and I hope that they put out a fix for this ASAP. also I updated all my drivers and have restarted my computer multiple times

Yea this is Cancer. They need to fix this immediately this issue happened previously on the 1/16 patch during the headstart to multiple people. NCsoft get your act together we are completely losing faith in your ability to do simple updates and keep the game operable.

1 minute ago, Vandal said:

i was having the dll crash when i play 1 or 2 hours but now its when its loading lol

at first, i had the same issue and after razer service solution it was working just fine.. But that last update ruined our fun, im playing at EU, game disconnected for maintanance and i couldn`t log again..

1 minute ago, MissMutilation said:

Is it a good idea to submit a ticket? I'm only hesitant about it because so many other people are having this issue that I feel it will take days for me to even get a reply. Lol

I am pretty sure that they will ask for our computer info and they will want us to do things that we already did for like thousand time

Yea it takes them over 24hours to respond why they don't just publicly announce the issue and the fact that they are aware + putting their attention towards a solution is mind boggling to me. Leaving us in the dark is 100% bad as a policy and makes us feel like they don't give a shit.

Archived