BnS crashs after I click play now.

Toxicwaste23

6 hours ago, Archanxiety said:

Hello people !I found a fix for this problem.So I had my friend, who plays the game without any problem, to send me his client config, which I did not had, and the problem got fixed for me.So here it is. Locate the following folder: C:\Users\"name of your pc"\Documents\BnS\NCWEST
 And in this folder you should have a config file, which I did not have. I placed this file http://www.mediafire.com/download/uxis0chjin1849v/ClientConfiguration.xml - my friends config and everything got fixed.So just download this file and place it into your folder C:\Users\"name of your pc"\Documents\BnS\NCWEST and it should work. Hope it works for you as it worked for me !

mine was empty too..i tried this.. Sadly it did not work for me T_T

-no razer anything or chromo keyboards

-DDL pop up report bug

-stuck at the emblem have to use task bar manager to exit out of.

-feeling hopeless atm :(

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, MilkyMey said:

mine was empty too..i tried this.. Sadly it did not work for me T_T

-no razer anything or chromo keyboards

-DDL pop up report bug

-stuck at the emblem have to use task bar manager to exit out of.

-feeling hopeless atm :(

have you tried the vc re installer i posted, as i had 100% the same thing for 3 weeks ie no config file, just crashing at logo ,

it wasn't until i managed to get the game to work fully did it see the config file ( even had a crappy second pc that played the game and i tried to use the config file from that on my main pc it it didn't work ,

it sound like same as me until you get the game to install and run 1st time it will not work at all so its a waste trying that fix, 

though you don't have a razor game scanner , do you have a nvidia ( game scanner) one as i stopped that as well then did the fix's > then ran the vc reinstaller and hit play and it worked, but it take 3 weeks to work it out 

so far for me , each time the game patchs i end up running the vc installer and the game works again , if i don't the game starts to crash on the logo again and again

i found a fix guys (first sorry for my english, i'm not natural speaking)

Step 1:

Run the launcher and click on repair to identify the "upk" file that cause the error.

Example 

0EU03oO.png

Step 2

Go to game folder where are all the upk files (NCSoft\BnS\Content\bns\CookedPC), search the "upk with problem" (in this case 00002944.upk) and delete.

Step 3

Run the game and enjoy

Em 22/01/2016 a 19:12, Pizz001 disse:

Basta Instalar este Jogo Pela Primeira Vez Paragrafo A Noite É Tudo Que Eu Estou recebendo É O MESMO Que Uma foto Acima, eu Até Tentei hum Rectificação Serviços razer e ESomeone fixed this error !!plz help me too :(u Motoristas Meus sei que e enfia-se Atualizado

POUCO decepcionado Que Eu Não Posso NEM jogou APOS Instala-lo 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I`m having this problem too awhile ago lol. Every time i get d/c from server after a long loading screen time sometimes, logged back in, character died outside of portal whether its from dungeon or main quest mission, Pressed 4, boom. BnSCrash Report shi*t popped up and closed the game. Only way to revive myself is calling my friend to come revive me lol. So annoying.

• 10 months later...

" An error has occurred in your BnS client. An error report has been made regarding the status of the installed BnS client, you hardware configuration, the DDL list loaded to the memory and data relevant to other clients errors."  any fix this bug? its occorred after the maintenance and patch for gunslinger

• 10 months later...

Archived