Blade & Soul End Game MUCH FUN! SUCH WOW!

Critizin

2 minutes ago, Critizin said:

The content we got was the base game that was first released to all people on all versions around the world and its incomplete. the story cuts off half way through theres no arguing that.... OH LOOK IM PURGED OF LIGHT,..  K DONE WAIT TILL NEXT EXPANSION!!

i did do my research before investing in the game, im not regretting investing into it... im just disappointed that i couldnt enjoy it more.  there is literally no end game.. 1 DUNGEON THATS IT 1 DUNGEON and pvp dailys u cant do unless ur on the faction that happened to be less casual. 

The net code is crud..  i played the Taiwan version and it didnt even have hit register as bad as this and i had 395 ping...   

i can literally be hitting someone in air stun locking them on my screen but somehow on there screen there moving around damaging me.

summoners are still broken as fk. even with the nerf implemented.. all im saying is i wish people that brough asian games over from asia places realised we dont enjoy the same things they do... and modifyied the game to that... we dont enjoy endless daily grinds.. we dont enjoy 50 player limits on our guilds...  IF UR GONNA BRING A GAME TO THE AMERICAS  MAKE IT FOR AMERICAS.. DONT BE LAZY AND JUST PORT.

You do say we a lot? You mean I right. Never use we in this way since people will go against you :p

And I am not getting the same lag issues at all. So what does that tell you? 

Do you know what EU is right? Not everything is about America.

Did you know that when it comes to FPS EU players tend to like Battlefield more than Call fo duty? Why do I bring this up? Well it is due to EU and America player base is very different.

I love this BnS for its flaws as well as its good sides. Is summoner op, yeah but you can almost always avoid damage in PVP. Unless it is a 2v1 then it is better to CC and run. 

When it comes to PvP faction, well if you are having the issue getting ganked by the zerg there are ways around it. Team up with your faction and fight back! Yes, it is that simple. 

The EU servers are located in Germany.  Maybe should check that information before you go angry ok?  

EU Servers Location is in Frankfurt Germany

NA is in Texas

I see my point flew over your head. 

In EU Soccer games are very big. While in America they aren't as big. Eu game community is not the same as American game community. Both game community agrees on some things. But like different things. That is my point. 

5 hours ago, Critizin said:

The content we got was the base game that was first released to all people on all versions around the world and its incomplete. the story cuts off half way through theres no arguing that.... OH LOOK IM PURGED OF LIGHT,..  K DONE WAIT TILL NEXT EXPANSION!!

i did do my research before investing in the game, im not regretting investing into it... im just disappointed that i couldnt enjoy it more.  there is literally no end game.. 1 DUNGEON THATS IT 1 DUNGEON and pvp dailys u cant do unless ur on the faction that happened to be less casual. 

The net code is crud..  i played the Taiwan version and it didnt even have hit register as bad as this and i had 395 ping...   

i can literally be hitting someone in air stun locking them on my screen but somehow on there screen there moving around damaging me.

summoners are still broken as fk. even with the nerf implemented.. all im saying is i wish people that brought asian games over from asia places realised we dont enjoy the same things they do... and modifyied the game to that... we dont enjoy endless daily grinds.. we dont enjoy 50 player limits on our guilds...  IF UR GONNA BRING A GAME TO THE AMERICAS  MAKE IT FOR AMERICAS.. DONT BE LAZY AND JUST PORT.

Whoa easy there! ;O

What's with that narrow outlook on things? ;<

On 1/19/2016 at 10:03 PM, Khalith said:

It's really not hard to cap to 45.  This game has one of the smallest leveling curves I've seen to date.  Also, there are a lot of people that were playing the asian versions of the game so they already knew exactly where to go once the NA/EU versions went live.

lol ya i know im just being salty because of queus and all no hard feelings :D

Archived