Sign in to follow this  
DarkJ

Soul Reavers Now Recruiting! [crimsen legion] 18 or older only!

DarkJ   

Soul_Reavers.png

Soul Reavers is a Mature Guild built on the focus of team work and End game/leveling content... That is not to say we don't have members interested in PVP but PVE is our main focus. Our guild has been around for about 3 years now and has played many other games. We started out on SWTOR and from there moved around till we finally found our new home on Blade N Soul! We have a dedicated Ventrilo chat for our guild, A website with forums and raid calendar as well as a way to get in touch with other guild members. There is nothing we will not help a fellow guild member out with. Our guild works as a team and is anti elitist... We will never force someone to do something they don't want to do. All we ask is that you participate with the guild and let us help you get stronger so we can achieve greatness together! Mature members only 18 years or older... The reason for this is that being in a guild is more than just playing a game together it is hanging out with friends and being able to relate to one another without drama. Whether that be about the night out at the bar you had, or raising kids or even your horrible day at work. If we can't relate than we can't be a good team can we? 

So if your looking for a mature, well rounded, team oriented guild and to start new lasting friendships, apply at our website and myself or one of our officers will get back with you A.S.A.P.

Website is www.soulreavers.gamerlaunch.com 

Hope to see you in game!

Edited by DarkJ
typo

DarkJ   
20 hours ago, Vana said:

How many people are on Vent at a given time? Are people pretty social?

At the moment it depends on the day and time. There are times of the day where noone is on vent... And then there are times closer to the afternoon where there are 4-8 people on.. This fluctuation of when we are active and not soo much I assume will change with the more members we get. And to answer your second question, I consider Us pretty social yes. Everyone in our guild is willing to help out and like having a good time bsing on Vent. Plus I hate typing everything I have to say so I personally rather have everyone on vent lol.. 

Sign in to follow this