Can't Upgrade to Master's Pack

Soru

As the title says, I get an error stating I do not meet the minimum requirements when I try to upgrade to the Master's pack. This has been going on since headstart and I have gotten 2 of the same copy paste replies saying it was fixed, and it was not. I bought the Disciple pack when the problem first arose thinking I needed it to upgrade to the Master's pack, but apparently not. This has been an issue for others besides me and I don't think it should be this hard to GIVE you money. Ill be sending a ticket asking for a refund on the Disciple Pack if this is not resolved before launch because this is ridiculous.

Yes this is a problem with the Character slots (i think)

Where you already have 3 but you are trying to add 5 but max is 7.

I have this issue also im waiting for support but i assume they are flooded rip hopes of leveling before the cluster F of F2p Swarms

Hi Soru,

So sorry this is happening. Likely it is as xNightHowl mentioned. If you exceed the amount of total character slots it prevents you from upgrading/purchasing the Master pack. Can you please PM me your ticket number and I'll see if I can ping our CS team?

Good luck,

-Blade & Soul Team

Archived