Crashes Caused by Razer and ASUS Services

Liinxy

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in the error E02024 when start the game pacth is easy, programfiles (x86) find NCWest, right click in the NCLauncher note and edit, check in the valor selfupdate and change the number 1 for 0, save in documents or other place and close, after that cut in the new NcLauncher note and replace the other note for the new note, restart the pc and my god!!!!! the problem will dead

I don't know what is causting this but I have no razer services running, and have disabled the asus program. But when I go in a dungeon (almost always but not totally exclusively) my screen freezes and my speakers make a buzzing sound. My computer then blue screens with an unreparable hardware error and restarts if i don't restart it manually. Im using Intel 4790k with a R9390 16gb of ram and my internal computer temperature isn't going above 40C . Anyone have nay ideas what the heck is going on.

Hello I have a problem with this game. when I create a character I can't type my name. I even tried with another keyboard but the problem is still there.  I can't access Key Binds and Game Pad Button tabs, they appear Gray to me. What is the problem? how do I solve it ?

On 1/18/2016 at 7:13 PM, DrChronixs said:

i dont own any razer products but i switched off asus game first and it still hasent solved anthing

On 1/18/2016 at 5:35 PM, Rukkirii said:

We are currently investigating an issue where certain services are causing issues with the Blade & Soul Client.  We are working hard on a fix to address these issues, in the meantime we recommend disabling these services via the below steps:

If you are having issues with the Blade & Soul client crashing to desktop, try disabling the Razer Chroma SDK Service and Razer Game Scanner Service.

Steps to turn off Razer Chroma SDK Service and Razer Game Scanner Service:

1. Press CTRL, ALT, DEL and open the Task Manager

2. Select "Services"

3. Locate "Razer Chroma SDK Service" and select it

4. Select the "Services" button on lower right

5. Locate "Razer Chroma SDK Service" again, select "Actions" then "Stop"

6. Select "Actions" again and choose "Properties"

7. Open the "Startup type" drop box, and select "Disabled", then “Apply” and “OK”

If you are experiencing issues with skill delay, turn off ASUSGameFirstService:

1. Hit the START button, and in the search box type: services.msc

2. Locate "ASUSGameFirstService"

3. Right-click "ASUSGameFirstService" and got to "Properties"

4. Change the "Startup type:" option to "Disabled"

5. Press "Apply", then "Okay"

This service may also be displayed as "cFosSpeed" "XFast LAN" or "Gigabyte Speed"

full of bots I took the print

Nothing has worked so far..  tried all the things on this and other threads (reddit) but it's just really sad.

The character creator works absolutely fine but as soon as the intro sequence starts it keeps crashing.

Now I can live with crashes and error messages that need fixing, 

But I just keep crashing with no error messages at all.. ? 

-_-' such a shame..

After so many attempts. that have failed. I have given up. This is the only game that has ever done this to me.  

As i was trying to fix my problem. i ran into another, trying to work my way around that, but now the download for even the installer is failing to download. Such a beautiful game. such a shame for me. I am not going to download anything or alter my computer. because what i have should work. Good luck everybody. 

36 minutes ago, Sweetdevil said:

After so many attempts. that have failed. I have given up. This is the only game that has ever done this to me.  

As i was trying to fix my problem. i ran into another, trying to work my way around that, but now the download for even the installer is failing to download. Such a beautiful game. such a shame for me. I am not going to download anything or alter my computer. because what i have should work. Good luck everybody. 

I honestly suggest just waiting and see what happens. That's what I'm doing. Gonna have to see whether they'll be retarded or not. I just find it a little funny how they respond to so many other smaller issues, such as responding to gold seller problems rather than this.

Don't get me wrong, gold sellers are a pain... but there's us who can't even play the game... oh well though, we'll see.

I have the same problem... i really want to play this game but unfortunately i can't! Whenever i change location it starts loading the location (loading screen) but soon after it freezes and a minute later, BAAAM, error message... don't really know what else can i do, i reinstalled the game, disabled everything that it was asked for (I don't own any of the razer programs and i don't have kind of ASUSgameservice whatsoever.) and still, i can't play! NCSoft i really hope you can release a patch to solve this because it is just annoying! i can't wait an hour straight to play like 10 minutes..... it is just ridiculous...

Setup:

Asus X552M-SX006T

Components:

CPU: Intel Pentium Quad core, 2,16Ghz up to 2,66 when bursted

GPU: 1 - Intel HD Graphics 2 - NVidia GeForce 920M (1GB dedicated memory)

Ram: 4GB DDR3

HDD: 1TB

So 66 Euros Spended after launching game keep crashing frozing monitor random colors please fix softwars problems and some other thing i rly love that game i have 3x lv 50 in korea it doesnt crash.i was happy when i hear bns will be in EU so i dont have like 600+ ping :/ i hope u repair it soon 

NCSOFT plz fix all the crashes.It not razer and ASUS Service fault. I neither have all of the service you recommend to turn off. Actually NCSOFT should take sometime to fix all files and proctect program etc. If it razer and ASUS fault to crash the game, then it can crash many other game.So NCSOFT you should spend some time to fix all the issues to please all the gamer. I play alot MMORPG so I know. Your game really cool.

No Razer.....check.

No ASUS.....check.

Uninstalled, reinstalled, patched, deleted, turned services off, turned services on, rebooted and repeated every step TEN TIMES and STILL nothing is working.

WildSTAR works fine.  AION works fine.   B&S...might as well take out the "&" and that will be very descriptive of the game experience many are having so far from this issue....BS.

On 1/18/2016 at 4:35 PM, Rukkirii said:

We are currently investigating an issue where certain services are causing issues with the Blade & Soul Client.  We are working hard on a fix to address these issues, in the meantime we recommend disabling these services via the below steps:

If you are having issues with the Blade & Soul client crashing to desktop, try disabling the Razer Chroma SDK Service and Razer Game Scanner Service.

Steps to turn off Razer Chroma SDK Service and Razer Game Scanner Service:

1. Press CTRL, ALT, DEL and open the Task Manager

2. Select "Services"

3. Locate "Razer Chroma SDK Service" and select it

4. Select the "Services" button on lower right

5. Locate "Razer Chroma SDK Service" again, select "Actions" then "Stop"

6. Select "Actions" again and choose "Properties"

7. Open the "Startup type" drop box, and select "Disabled", then “Apply” and “OK”

If you are experiencing issues with skill delay, turn off ASUSGameFirstService:

1. Hit the START button, and in the search box type: services.msc

2. Locate "ASUSGameFirstService"

3. Right-click "ASUSGameFirstService" and got to "Properties"

4. Change the "Startup type:" option to "Disabled"

5. Press "Apply", then "Okay"

This service may also be displayed as "cFosSpeed" "XFast LAN" or "Gigabyte Speed"

I would like to mention you can skip a few clicks by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc instead. That will open the task manager directly.

On 1/19/2016 at 8:01 PM, LexTalionis said:
For those still experiencing issues with Razer Synapse, in my case I completed the following steps on Windows 10 to stop the game from crashing:
  1. Press CTRL + ALT + DELETE and select Task Manager.
  2. Select the Startup tab.
  3. Right Click Razer Synapse and select 'Disable'.
  4. Select the Services tab and click 'Open Services' at the bottom of the window.
  5. Right Click Razer Game Scanner and select 'Stop'.
  6. Right Click Razer Game Scanner and select 'Properties'.
  7. Change the Startup Type to 'Disabled'.
  8. Click 'OK'.
  9. Right Click Razer Chroma SDK Service and select 'Stop'.
  10. Right Click Razer Chroma SDK Service and select 'Properties'.
  11. Change the Startup Type to 'Disabled'.
  12. Click 'OK'.
Completing these steps will prevent all of your Razer applications from activating again once you restart your computer.  If you wish to use Razer Synapse, all you need to do is open it and it will restart the services required.  Otherwise, you should be free to play Blade and Soul without crashing.

This is pointless if the person wants to use the Razer. That said, if you are only leveling it shouldn't hurt. In the end, a game crashing because of Razer peripherals? Stupid.

I agree 1000000% with Lauryn....if Razer peripherals are truly a culrpit, then NCsoft is really F-ing in BIG TIME.  If your company that claims to be the "world's premier publisher of MMO games" and says they are games developed by gamers can't get their software to work properly with Razer peripherals (products developed by gamers for gamers), then I say you have failed as a software developer now.

Seriously....over half a decade in development and this is the kind of issue that has hit multitudes at launch!?   No wonder WoW still retains millions of players.

I also want to make clear that I understand why the Razer may cause the game crash because of its ability to use macros. Their software may not play nicely with NCSofts. That said, the feel of the Chroma in comparison to my full keyboard are simply not comparable. Less keys to feel for and it simply is a great gaming peripheral. I truly hope NCSoft gets this fixed. However, I just crashed again and the software was not running. I am going to assume that if you have any peripherals that use software for programmable buttons aka  "Key Bindings" then it sets off nProtect as a hack and you crash. That's my assumption anyway. Regardless, I stand by my original statement. None of this was a problem till 2 updates ago I might add. I will play PVE in the meantime but no PVP till this gets fixed for me. Which is sad because that is why I wanted to play this game!

I AM FAK TIRED OF THIS I DID EVERYTHING SENSE DAY 1 AND I WAS ONLINE 7H AGO AND I WAKE UP NOW AND I CANT START MY LAUNCHER AGAIN I DID EVERYTHING AGAIN 10X TIME 10 TIME RESTART PC NOTHING WORK NO SOLV. FOR THIS NO HELP FROM NCSOFT SUPPORT NO POST HOW TO FIX THIS NOTHING JUST NOTGHING SO MANY HOURS OF PLAYING THIS TARD GAME AND NOW I AM ABOUT TO QUIT THIS IS THE LAST 1 HOUR IAM TRYING TO FIX THIS U CANT WORK WITH RAZER OR ASUS JUST DUDE QUIT NCSOFT AND SELL THIS CORP. TY THIS IS THE 4 TIME I SIT FRONT OF MY PC ABOUT 3-6 HOURS TRYING TO FIX UR S, H. ty and sorry for the spam my nervs are done 

Archived