Crashes Caused by Razer and ASUS Services

Liinxy

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DastardlyCat said:

This is ridiculous, all the beta testing this stuff didn't come up before?? Did someone drop the ball and to make money or not lose money they started a game that wasn't ready for North America. Its that serious if I can't play so I am calling out the obvious

Actually the video errors/crashing I didn't experience once throughout multiple beta phases.   Something changed between the Public Beta and the Actual launch.  Whether it was an update on the driver or an update with the game.  I suspect both to be honest. 

Hello,

First off all I didn't read all comments, so sorry if this was already posted.
So, I had the same problems with crashes after logging in.
I did everything, deleting the game, reinstall, repair, deleted and closed all razer Products/folders I had on my pc etc. nothing helped me, it still crashed 24/7.

I have no Asus stuff so I can't say anything to them buuuut, 

I found out what MY Problem was, 

Google Chrome

After I closed Google Chrome & started the game, logged in, I had no crashes anymore. I dont know why, maybe a chrome app which doesnt like the game or its just Chrome.
Since then I got no problem anymore playing about 2-3hours now without any crash, after some minutes I can open Chrome again while playing,  1x time it crashed while I opened Chrome but normally it works. 

Hopefully I could help someone

Hello,

First off all I didn't read all comments, so sorry if this was already posted.
So, I had the same problems with crashes after logging in.
I did everything, deleting the game, reinstall, repair, deleted and closed all razer Products/folders I had on my pc etc. nothing helped me, it still crashed 24/7.

I have no Asus stuff so I can't say anything to them buuuut, 

I found out what MY Problem was, 

Google Chrome

After I closed Google Chrome & started the game, logged in, I had no crashes anymore. I dont know why, maybe a chrome app which doesnt like the game or its just Chrome.
Since then I got no problem anymore playing about 2-3hours now without any crash, after some minutes I can open Chrome again while playing,  1x time it crashed while I opened Chrome but normally it works. 

Hopefully I could help someone

Edited 19 minutes ago by Thaylia

No way, i started the game without any other service, just the vga driver, and keep the same problem.

I just can think this happen because the maintence, or i just dont no what to do.

1 hour ago, Deadft said:

No way, i started the game without any other service, just the vga driver, and keep the same problem.

I just can think this happen because the maintence, or i just dont no what to do.

No it wasnt. I had crashes yesterday & the day before too, my problem was google chrome, i just said "MY Problem", I just tried to help someone because maybe someone has the same problem with Google Chrome like 1 friend of mine had. 

This is flippin annoying and disgusting, the game has been in development for *cricket*ing years. And yet here we are posting on forums on how the game crashes while interacting with the enviroment or even npc's. At one point i was trying to walk around a building (looking for the quest giver) en all of a sudden my char was having a spastic attack air humping and everything. No one reported that glitch? 

I played 2 hours yesterday and in those 2 hours i got 6 crashes. Today i played 1 hour and poef 4 crashes AWSOME

As for the "Its Naga and ASUS" SCREW that its the damn game, with this same pc i have played the Chinese and Rusian version of the game and gues what NO CRASHES. Blaming others for your stupid mistakes ain't helping. Even after Closing down "Razor Synapse" the game still crashes or does not respond when playing so i have to manualy click that nice red X and restart the damn game.

PC Specs:

• MoBo - Asrock 990FX Killer
  • Graphics - AMD Sapphire Toxxic R9 280x 3gb
  • CPU - AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0GHz
  • CPU Cooling - Cool Master Hyper TX3 Evo
  • Memory - 2x4 gb Corsair vengenace
  • HDD - Seagate 1tb
  • Power Supply - Corsair CX750M (Modular // 80 Plus Bronze)

well said Muneakira, it's the game I get that, but when the few times the npc's comment on here they blame somethings, when people check its not that. So they just need to tell us, We are closing the servers until this is fixed or something so we aren't waiting around hoping the game will come online, just brief updates would be welcomed

s

I think by now we all realize there is a problem, NCsoft and the devs are worried so their lawyers are probably making sure they say the right thing. But we are the players, the fan's don't let us go to the log in process of game to find out the servers are not on. Stop us from loading all together and put up a defect sign :) Then I will check back tomorrow and leave them alone.

EU servers are running why not load us there until NA servers are fixed, just put in a program to translate the speech. It would be good for NA to be introduced to fellow player. At least we would get to play. EU is more stable and they use the same equipment everyone has pc's. NCSoft exuses are getting to be holy :) get it Hole y

K bad joke, just get us playing asap and stop dropping oh its this or that, cause that just pisses me off more

Archived