Crashes Caused by Razer and ASUS Services

Liinxy

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we please get an update on these crashes? It's not even related whether it's ASUS or Razer stuff. People have mentioned so on this topic... there's a ton of us who can't play (as you can see this topic...) Wonder how many who just quit after multiple crashes... not a single a response even.

I don't really understand how this client is so buggy, it crashes constantly, and along with the ridiculous queues that you have to get back into, this is unacceptable. How is the client such a piece, the game has been out in Korea and China for how long now? And you expect people to pay money for this?

Do not close any razer stuff or anything else. Just start B&S and turn off "Chroma" option and "Cinematic Skill Camera".

I noticed that if you only turn off "Chroma" option it can still crash, if you turn of the "Cinematic Skill Camera" the crashes are gone and your

able to play for hours.

B&S seems to throttle my entire network when I turn it on. I can go from a stable 10MB/s connection that drops instantly down to 20~50 kb/s as soon as the client loads to character select.

I have no razer services, nor asus/gigabyte/etc services but the drop in connection speed is instant (the video call quality on skype drops straight away) and my bandwidth monitor shows specifically the speeds dropping from what they should be down to 56k modem speeds.

No idea why this is happening, I've combed my processes, services and everything else I can think of, but nothing fixes it

2 hours ago, Mananatsu said:

Do not close any razer stuff or anything else. Just start B&S and turn off "Chroma" option and "Cinematic Skill Camera".

I noticed that if you only turn off "Chroma" option it can still crash, if you turn of the "Cinematic Skill Camera" the crashes are gone and your

able to play for hours.

That worked for me. Game is working fine so far.

On 1/19/2016 at 3:07 PM, ppk said:

this is crazy u run 10 years beta server and u have problem with asus and razer lol with razer? 1st in my life i see this gg wp seeking 3H for my issues and i see this omg when u gonna fix next few years ???

Yes after so many years they just realize their game have problem with asus and razer, so what are they doing during CBT? Sleeping? Gimmick to attract more players?  what the purpose of having CBT?? Just do their job like others? SOP to launch a game, CBT then OBT....

7 minutes ago, Jayvinn said:

Yes after so many years they just realize their game have problem with asus and razer, so what are they doing during CBT? Sleeping? Gimmick to attract more players?  what the purpose of having CBT?? Just do their job like others? SOP to launch a game, CBT then OBT....

There was no problem during cbt ... this is a new problem that hasnt occured the past 10 years or during cbt.

23 hours ago, MrMichel said:

Điều tương tự cũng xảy ra với tôi, tôi đăng nhập và bắt tay vào màn hình mã pin, khi tôi nhập các pin sai nó những gì nó đã làm. Nhưng khi tôi nhập các pin đúng, Nó bị treo ... và khi tôi đã cố gắng để gửi cho rằng báo cáo tai nạn, nó cũng bị rơi ... Vá pls này nhanh chóng, tôi chỉ cần mua một gói ...XfmeB4p.png

me too, just in gaming is 5 or 10 minutes, such condition

2 hours ago, Kuzumi said:

me too, just in gaming is 5 or 10 minutes, such condition

me too I get that all the time, sometimes directly error (4049). But other times entered the game until the screen freezes and I returned to the desk and the message bounces photo.

so they still havent figured anything out for this huh that is kind of ridiculous i had to change the compatability in my properties just to play the dang thing but now that isnt even working so i dont know what they did with the last patch but now it is unplayable again which is lovely.

I also have awful crashing issues! I don't use any razer tools or the asus thing. I've tried everything but nothing works. My crashes happen during loading screens, sometimes even on the first loading screen before entering the game. It crashes on the first loading screen or when I try to enter a new location or dungeon. This is becoming really annoying especially because we are facing huge queues and it sucks to crash after waiting 1h on the queue only to be queued again and wait another hour.
My computer is not the best but I know people with beast gaming PC's that are facing the same problem. Please ncsoft fix this!!! I love this game so much and it really makes me frustrated to be unable to play smoothly. 

we are all getting disconnected periodically same error codes during loading screens. Going into dungeons or other areas being disconnecting repeatedly gets annoying when you have the high queue times. People who wait an hour goes into a dungeon gets disconnected has to wait another hour or even longer. Please fix this pronto. It will help everyone enjoy this game much better.  

This is weird... I keep crashing all the time, can't even enter the game and if I do, I crash after pressing any button right away. However, if I log in the early morning hours (let's say 7-8 am) when there's no queue and stuff, I can play without any problems (managed to play for an hour without a crash so far today). When it gets to the point when there are more people online and queues go crazy, I keep crashing again...

Ok Guys, this worked for me and I'm hoping it will help with your crashing to desktop.  It took me a little bit to find it, sorry for the delay.  I've disabled Razer and etc.  However I was still CTDing.  What finally worked for me -

in the Advanced Video Settings, change the following four items (2 Shadows settings and 2 SFX settings)

Lower Both Shadow settings to 1

Lower Both SFX settings to 1

The moment I did that, all my crashing stopped and my frames went back up to 120+

Hope it works for you.

Can we just talk about not being able to play for days after trying EVERYTHING such as reinstalling 252435 times and deleting stuff and having the ticket people being useless and NOTHING WORKING AT ALL AND DONT USE RAZOR?! 

Its pathetic.

CZWW_BjWEAAFjqJ.png

Archived