Crashes Caused by Razer and ASUS Services

Liinxy

i believe that crash 4049 caused by gameguard "Has not been shut down probably". I used window 7 64bit.

the game running just fine when i turn on my laptop, and then if i logged out or having crash, black screen ..ect..., i have error 4049 every time i run the game => have to restart my laptop.

The point here is "why only restarting work?" IT IS BECAUSE OF GAMEGUARD error 114. Please somehow fix it.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting really tired of these random crashes where I have to keep force restarting my pc... I reset my PC. I turned off Nvidia's bloatwares etc. I don't use Razer nor do I have it installed at the moment, and I STILL ended up crashing. With the Queues for even Premium it's really upsetting to keep getting constant crashes, only to wait to get back in the dang game...

I have been with customer support since yesterday. Since then I have reinstalled windows, reinstalled all of my graphics drivers (clean install) removed all of my antivirus software, provided them with numerous logs including dxdiag and hijackthis. I have also disabled all services on startup with the exception of Microsoft services. I have also gone through the cmd to use  netsh winsock show catalog >C:\LSP.txt, along with  netsh winsock reset, and running the game as administrator. The support team has actually stopped responding to me for an entire day until I opened up a new ticket to which they replied the exact same messages in the same order, unable to get my game to work. I should mention that when I crash, it usually happens the instant I log in, to about 5 minutes into the game, and this is an entire PC crash, not just the game. I am forced to reboot because my entire PC is unresponsive. My PC is by no means a low-end PC and I run far more demanding games on max settings without any problems.

4 hours ago, BluePickle said:

I have been with customer support since yesterday. Since then I have reinstalled windows, reinstalled all of my graphics drivers (clean install) removed all of my antivirus software, provided them with numerous logs including dxdiag and hijackthis. I have also disabled all services on startup with the exception of Microsoft services. I have also gone through the cmd to use  netsh winsock show catalog >C:\LSP.txt, along with  netsh winsock reset, and running the game as administrator. The support team has actually stopped responding to me for an entire day until I opened up a new ticket to which they replied the exact same messages in the same order, unable to get my game to work. I should mention that when I crash, it usually happens the instant I log in, to about 5 minutes into the game, and this is an entire PC crash, not just the game. I am forced to reboot because my entire PC is unresponsive. My PC is by no means a low-end PC and I run far more demanding games on max settings without any problems.

NCSOFT Support is a great joke. I have opened a ticket in which I described my problem with BnS client crashes. Second reply was from a guy who apparently didnt know which game we were talking about.

My problem is that the game gives me error of graphic controller, the message given is that the graphics driver is blocking the application cliente.exe blade and soul.
You enter the game these 5 minutes or get into a dungeon and the screen freezes and game stops working.

Pro Windows 10 operating system.

You will have some patch? to fix this problem.

still talking to support but here it is 5day later still getting the 4049 error and I have tied every thing they said to try and to get a respond from them again takes hours I mean like all most 18-20 hours later and not able to enjoy early start just tells me and many other just got the shaft.

And after today mini patch of 51mb i cant play anymore i keep crashing after digiting my security code with bnscrash report cheer, done everything possible, and i have not asus or razer stuffs on my pc, also i played with no problems until 8 am gmt today...

32 minutes ago, Halbhas said:

And after today mini patch of 51mb i cant play anymore i keep crashing after digiting my security code with bnscrash report cheer, done everything possible, and i have not asus or razer stuffs on my pc, also i played with no problems until 8 am gmt today...

Same.

I'm new over here, I downloaded the launcher and tried to play the game but I can't.

It's because I got Windows 10?

Sorry if the question don't have anything in common with the principal topic, but as I said I'm new and I don't know how to create a topic :l

Same thing happened to me, I logged in and got to the pin code screen, when I type the wrong pin it does what it has to do. But when I type the right pin, It crashes... and when I tried to send that crash report, it also crashed... Patch this quick pls, I just bought a pack...XfmeB4p.png

1 minute ago, MrMichel said:

Same thing happened to me, I logged in and got to the pin code screen, when I type the wrong pin it does what it has to do. But when I type the right pin, It crashes... and when I tried to send that crash report, it also crashed... Patch this quick pls, I just bought a pack...

Same with me, I was so excited to play the game but it crash everytime I insert the pin code.
It would be nice to know if there's a soluction or we need to wait a long time to play T_T

1 minute ago, MOLTENSHADOW said:

ye from the launch day i play in win10 and no problem i try today put pin and then the crash hapens

Nice to know that it works on Windows 10! 
I was getting mad thinking I couldn't play the game because of that.
Thanks mate! 
And let's see if this go in a good way, I'm so excited to play! :D

All the people that say they crash after loading the game, Know, There is a maintenance going on.

As for this issue
I dont have the Chroma thing going on but i will attempt to try and Shut it off in bns options, along with every tip this thread gives.
Im not sure what my razer scanner did to begin with anyway so that's off.

We'll see what happends after maintenance is done.
I didn't have a single problem in beta considering these type of crashes.
Maybe you wan't to look into that, what did you change since beta that might cause this problem :)

6 minutes ago, NegAgeN said:

All the people that say they crash after loading the game, Know, There is a maintenance going on.

As for this issue
I dont have the Chroma thing going on but i will attempt to try and Shut it off in bns options, along with every tip this thread gives.
Im not sure what my razer scanner did to begin with anyway so that's off.

We'll see what happends after maintenance is done.
I didn't have a single problem in beta considering these type of crashes.
Maybe you wan't to look into that, what did you change since beta that might cause this problem :)

true, you can see if you look on twitter :p

11 hours ago, BluePickle said:

the same problem i have and my pc isnt a low-end pc aswell.

NCSoft support is an absolute joke, in my opinion.

They straight up stopped responding to me, like really? 

I'm unable to so much as launch the game before I get the BnSCrash report DDL thing. Is this really how NCSoft expects to keep customers? 

Archived