Crashes Caused by Razer and ASUS Services

Liinxy

The amount of people that are having crash problems is ridiculous. What the heck were you guys even doing during beta? Improve your 2006 graphics? 

Not to mention the long wait time to get in to one of the server to only see 10 seconds of the game before you crash yet again.

Please resolve this issue as soon as possible. All the crashes will do harm to people's computer.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so i did exactly what this said to do...and now im getting incredible FPS drops was avg 90 FPS at 2k and 65 at 4k now in the low 20's at 2k resolution...seems to me as they rushed this game out to beat Black Desert Online and produced some serious trash...as i did enjoy the chroma SDK app that they made for the keyboards...now its just bad...1 thing after another on this horrific launch

Ok guys. This might not be of much use, but for those people who can't download or update their patch on launcher, or who got E02018 error, it might be of some help. I don't know. 

I used another computer to install Blade and Soul.

When I tried to log in, BnS didn't recognize this other computer's IP.

It gave me the message to verify the different IP.

So I did verify, tried updating the patch, and I've successfully patched everything on launcher without A SINGLE error come up during it. 

This could maybe mean my previous IP was blocked out of installing BnS. 

This little thing that happened was also weird. I have Razer Comm on my first computer. While BnS was downloading on the 2nd computer, I tried to open Razer on the 1st computer. BnS's patch suddenly stopped downloading on the 2nd pc. I closed Razer, and download continued where it left off. I was skeptical but I'll put it on this post anyway. 

Here is also the E02018 and what another post has said about fixing it: 

http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topic/105050-qa-error-e02018-how-to-fix/

Hopefully it can maybe help some of you guys. I can't believe NCSoft has to put so many obstacles just to play their game. 

so at long last i am finaly able to play after 5 days of suffering... now ive been geting the (1000)(132) error all the time i tried evrything i finaly installed WTFast now the problem is that i cant play on EU servers bcus i now get a (200) error after entering my pin BUT! i can play on NA servers...

my conlusion to all this rubish and shity errors is that the NA and EU servers both kick ppl of thinking we do not have good enough internet connections even tho we do!

what the dev need to do is fix their servers and stop this wrong reading on connection speeds and kicks ppl out

now as soon as they fix this error 200 i will hopefuly be able to play on EU finaly but for now im lvling on NA

On 1/18/2016 at 6:13 PM, DrChronixs said:

i dont own any razer products but i switched off asus game first and it still hasent solved anthing

This is me as well! I've tried everything! Searching online for any available 'fix' I have even been e-mailing support SINCE head start started. Honestly I'm disappointed. The game is great but I would like to be able to enter an area or dungeon and not have to worry about the game possibly freezing and closing. I highly doubt it's my computer too because even though it may not be a gaming computer I have played other MMOS with little to no problems at all. I hope  they fix this soon I really do because it's also making me regret buying a founder's pack to play a few days earlier than launch. 

What I had to do to fix the crashing was 1. Close down Synapse 2. remove those razer things in task manager this fixed it 100% but in my eyes this was a known problem from beta I heard so why did it make it to live to me this isn't good enough and now I won't login again till BnS devs fix it because I play a few games and not going to lose my keybinds because of developers couldn't be bothered fixing an issue before release date.  Blade and Soul is a wonderful game but when you can't release something to work with one of the worlds best gaming hardware software and it causes your game to shut down for legit players what does this say about the mind set people working behind the scenes ?

This really needs to be fixed we need to get rid of gameguard from the game mc soft needs to use something that isn't a root kit. There is tons of bots despite gameguard so it is already useless get rid of it less crashing.

Yeah... so I disabled that thing from ASUS and it made it worse.

I'll stop playing this game until a fix will come out. The lag, freezes, attack delays are so bad that sometimes I die and I don't even now why or who killed me

P.S.: Please, message me (anyone) when this things are fixed, until then I'll play other games

hi, I have a problem when playing Blade and Soul, after a few minutes, my computer crashes

hangs a color screen, pink, blue or black, can someone help me solve this problem please ?? !!!

My Computer: coreI5 processor, graphics card GTX750 8 GIGA RAM ROG G20 A.S.U.S

Gonna just drop by and confirm this... I get screen freezes and my computer totally locks up... why the hell is this interfering with my computer? At the very least, maybe just make it crash without forcing a restart on my computer? It's a real pain. I refuse to even bother playing until it's resolved since it'll just keep screwing up my computer further with forced shut downs.

I have the same issue here. my computer can play GW2 no issues. My brother also is playing BnS on W10. No issues. but as soon as i go to play. I start making my char 5-10mins in. Boom, black screenshuts down. I have tried all solutions. Ive been trying for 24hrs. This is ridiculous 

When ingame, computer crashes and I can't click on anything. There is a black screen and buzzing sound for a few seconds and I have to manually restart my computer. It is not a overheat problem since my cpu's temperature ingame is around 40 degrees celcius while my graphics card is around 60-75 degrees celcius.

Computer specs

CPU: amd fx-8300

graphics card: NVIDIA geforce gtx 750

Memory: 8gb DDR3

Power supply: Corsair cx430 (430 Watt)

Archived