NO MOONWATER STONES FROM SURVEYS/LEVELING!?

Assassin

lol 5g+? plz, multiply that by 5 times at least plz, also gl getting merry potter recipe (last one went for 34G in auction) , 110 soulstone (get friends to help) , 36 hr of wait time, (first premium refiner 12 hr craft + actual moonwater craft time 24 hrs) =D

nope, 100 to craft moonwater transformation stone, 10 to craft premium tempered clay refiner, get a few friend to do all the faction dailies + tomb of exile, u will be getting up ti 15 soulstones a day, pour your resources together, Luckily when crafting, the stones will come in a batch of 10 so u can split it among your friends. If you don't have friends/guilds with enough ppl at lvl 45, than I suggest start looking for guild/alliances. =w=

If anyone needs a clan focused on getting this done I've got one on Juwol that is recruiting. :) I'll be rank 3 in my crafts by tonight and I'll be starting this farm with friends ASAP.

We should be looking at this as a challenge to overcome, not a reason to whine. We will all be swimming in these stones soon enough.

Lifesong gl getting the recipes. But I agree, a challenge to overcome definitely, when CN started there are chances to fail and NA/EU are the easiest server with downgraded mobs already. Though atm when i see moonwater stone my eyes turns int $_$. 

Archived