Still waiting server transfer

xThekingx

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind the wait, I'm a very patient person!  But I wasn't expecting to be so late in the queue to be honest. I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of some. Seeing people who sent their ticket after my own (friends of mine) and get their transfers before me is sightly upsetting. :(

I expect a reply soon though. At least I hope! :o

I just got my transfer! But it is greatly incomplete...

I received the master pack items but my name was not transferred and neither did my Silver Dragon outfit that should have been transferred... Make sure you have everything if you receive a reply... At first glance, I have a feeling they are rushing things a bit too much... The administration should not rush their employees and should also give them full knowledge of what to do with this alien procedure.

Anyway... I have sent them a reply telling the blatant incompletion of my request. I am a bit disappointed as I have to wait for another day at best for them to complete my request...

3 minutes ago, Hitoshura said:

I just got my transfer! But it is greatly incomplete...

I received the master pack items but my name was not transferred and neither did my Silver Dragon outfit that should have been transferred... Make sure you have everything if you receive a reply... At first glance, I have a feeling they are rushing things a bit too much... The administration should not rush their employees and should also give them full knowledge of what to do with this alien procedure.

Anyway... I have sent them a reply telling the blatant incompletion of my request. I am a bit disappointed as I have to wait for another day at best for them to complete my request...

Agreed. Although i have got mine transferred they still have not transfer the Silver Dragon costume for mine as well.

25 minutes ago, xThekingx said:

5 FREAKING DAYS BOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and i have a hunch.... i think when they gimme my stuff its gonna be incomplete like urs.... Any1 knows where to ask for full money refund? ill just play this fiasco for free.

Wow, now I don't feel so bad because I've been waiting for 2 days. We can only wait though :(.

Archived