Forum navigation

and_rea

This ain't a bug, just something missing, I guess this is just a feature request for forums :)

When I am reading a topic, it is difficult to navigate back the forum tree. I have the only option to turn back to the forum section containing the thread, or to the forum root clicking on the upper language tab.

As an example, if I start from a clan recruitment thread, the is no means to go back to the "Clan Recruitment " section (that contains the server list) other than go to the root and choose from there the wanted sub forum.

I think a clickable nav line as "English > Clan Recruitment > EU > Windrest" just as example, will be nice to have so I can jump straight away to the section I'd like to go.

Yes, it would be nice to have the options of the previous Forum, right now if you want to go back to the full list is kinda hard (read long/time consuming).

I do like the fact you get a notify when someone reply to the post you are looking at, but in the previous forums I could check the Threads I posted in easily with a glance from the top right, now it shows only if someone quoted/liked you. Not sure if it's on purpose or the previous forum shouldn't have that ( as I didn't subscribe to most of those Threads and still showed them).

Was just easier to check if there were New Posts.

Archived