Forums

Cannot Purchase Founders Pack?!

Exertus

Okay, so I'm a little bit defeated right now as official launch is in a few hours. I've had this issue for about 2 or so days. I initially purchased the initiate founder pack and decided that I liked the game too much not to get the masters upgrade. However, every single time I clicked on the upgrade button a webpage would open and close and it'd give an error that says "Sorry, you do not meet the minimum requirements". I've tried many many times on various browsers including the ones on my mobile devices all with adblock disabled. I've sent in two support tickets and have yet to receive a reply - I was asked to try again in my first ticket and while it still didn't work I took a screenshot of the error and sent it in, but still no reply yet. Please guys, you're my last hope! Does anyone have an idea as to how I can get the upgrade? (Curious enough it let me upgrade to the disciple level...) :S

• NCSOFT

Hi!

As you can imagine Customer Support is very busy right now, but we are currently investigating this issue.

They will get to your ticket eventually and should be able to help you upgrade even after the Founder's Packs are no longer available.

1 hour ago, Lock6 said:

Hi!

As you can imagine Customer Support is very busy right now, but we are currently investigating this issue.

They will get to your ticket eventually and should be able to help you upgrade even after the Founder's Packs are no longer available.

I was told to try to purchase an upgrade at a later date in my ticket and have been panicking because of the deadline, but if they are willing to help people upgrade beyond the public launch, I don't mind waiting. Will there be an official announcement if/when it is fixed?

Ah, thank you so much for the clarification. I was panicking real bad too because of the upcoming deadline, it's a relief to hear that upgrading after launch is still possible. It's good to know that there'll be a solution to this! Good luck to everyone waiting for the upgrade :D

• NCSOFT
25 minutes ago, Exertus said:

Ah, thank you so much for the clarification. I was panicking real bad too because of the upcoming deadline, it's a relief to hear that upgrading after launch is still possible. It's good to know that there'll be a solution to this! Good luck to everyone waiting for the upgrade :D

For anyone else wondering, Customer Support will be able to process your ticket after launch BUT you do have to submit your ticket before the Packs go away!

Hi there!

I'm also having this issue, I did start a thread but it seems to have disappeared. I got a reply from support yesterday where they asked for a few reports about my PC specs but since then I've heard nothing. 

My fiancee has also submitted a request but he hasn't even had a reply yet... I do understand that support is busy but seeing as this seems to be a common problem there should be a common solution; I'm speaking as a IT support engineer here. 

It is good news that we'll be able to upgrade after launch but I really hope we hear back sooner than that. If I get a reply with a solution, I will post it to try and speed things up :)

1 minute ago, RyofuHousen said:

Hi there!

I'm also having this issue, I did start a thread but it seems to have disappeared. I got a reply from support yesterday where they asked for a few reports about my PC specs but since then I've heard nothing. 

My fiancee has also submitted a request but he hasn't even had a reply yet... I do understand that support is busy but seeing as this seems to be a common problem there should be a common solution; I'm speaking as a IT support engineer here. 

It is good news that we'll be able to upgrade after launch but I really hope we hear back sooner than that. If I get a reply with a solution, I will post it to try and speed things up :)

Im having the same issues >< and have submitted the support ticket :)

I had this issue too. I raised a support case well before the packs were not available, chased it several times. Now I get this response.

'Unfortunately, the Founder’s Pack upgrade option has been removed from the site as the game has officially launched.  I apologize that it took some time to address your ticket but as the upgrade option is no longer available'

So where are they helping me actually purchase the pack since I raised the ticket before the pack buy limit expired?

As I understand it the issue was that I'd purchased an extra character slot before I tried to upgrade which would have meant I'd have been over the max slots with the upgrade. If that's the case then just refund me the slot I purchased and then let me upgrade the pack.

Support just sent this:

Lance Today at 01:05

Hello,

Unfortunately, the Founder’s Pack upgrade option has been removed from the site as the game has officially launched.  I apologize that it took some time to address your ticket but as the upgrade option is no longer available, I’d like to offer you a compensation of 2800 NCoin. I know this offer may not provide all the specific items you may have wanted in the upgrade, but please let us know if you’d like for us to manually add the NCoin to your account.

Regards,

Lance
NCSOFT Support Team

So disappointing. It also appears that the above moderator post is inaccurate. I was led to believe that if I submit a ticket prior to official launch, support would help resolve my issue and allow me to upgrade to the master pack. Judging from the response I received from a representative of the support staff, this clearly is not the case. Rather than accept the amount of coins offered, I would rather support revert my account back to initiate status and give me a full refund for purchasing the disciple pack. I am so disgusted right now.

On 18.1.2016 at 3:06 PM, Lock6 said:

For anyone else wondering, Customer Support will be able to process your ticket after launch BUT you do have to submit your ticket before the Packs go away!

Hey Lock6. What's now with this? What's right now?

Senta from (german) Support Team gives a sh**t of this without a compensation? This isn´t a good start with your customer-service...

7 hours ago, Ashwyne said:

Support just sent this:

Lance Today at 01:05

Hello,

Unfortunately, the Founder’s Pack upgrade option has been removed from the site as the game has officially launched.  I apologize that it took some time to address your ticket but as the upgrade option is no longer available, I’d like to offer you a compensation of 2800 NCoin. I know this offer may not provide all the specific items you may have wanted in the upgrade, but please let us know if you’d like for us to manually add the NCoin to your account.

Regards,

Lance
NCSOFT Support Team

So disappointing. It also appears that the above moderator post is inaccurate. I was led to believe that if I submit a ticket prior to official launch, support would help resolve my issue and allow me to upgrade to the master pack. Judging from the response I received from a representative of the support staff, this clearly is not the case. Rather than accept the amount of coins offered, I would rather support revert my account back to initiate status and give me a full refund for purchasing the disciple pack. I am so disgusted right now.

Got exactly the same cut and paste from Lance too. I created my ticket almost 2 days before the end of the founder pack period ending, took them a day to reply with a "we did something with your account, try again" response, which fixed nothing and then another day to tell me that I couldn't have the pack now since it's closed. Not a great first experience, especially since I actually wanted to give them money. I'd hate to see what support is like when it's for something else.

On 1/18/2016 at 9:06 AM, Lock6 said:

I really would like a response to this.

Same response from Lance. Yaviey has been really helpful though, so I'm hoping he or she can rectify this. 

The fact that they are offering compensation though is worrisome because it means they've already discussed it internally. I know it might take time to fix the engineering side of things with the character slot limit, but I'm definitely willing to wait. I doubt any of us care about 2,800 NC coins.

Pls Keep me updated...

The German Support doesn't helped out with a Compensation.

11 hours ago, Kenby said:

The fact that they are offering compensation though is worrisome because it means they've already discussed it internally. I know it might take time to fix the engineering side of things with the character slot limit, but I'm definitely willing to wait. I doubt any of us care about 2,800 NC coins.

my words... thank u

• NCSOFT
On 1/18/2016 at 2:06 PM, Lock6 said:

Just to clear things up, this information is NOT correct. We are not able to facilitate the purchase of Founder's Packs after the deadline. It's just not something we are technically able to do. Lance's responses are correct. Sorry!

13 minutes ago, Ashen said:

Just to clear things up, this information is NOT correct. We are not able to facilitate the purchase of Founder's Packs after the deadline. It's just not something we are technically able to do. Lance's responses are correct. Sorry!

you offer everyone 2.800 NCoin as compensation?

What's with the german Players? Senta doesn't know anything.. sorry (Ticket #3411731).

• NCSOFT
5 minutes ago, Rekaron said:

you offer everyone 2.800 NCoin as compensation?

What's with the german Players? Senta doesn't know anything.. sorry (Ticket #3411731).

Please update your ticket and we will review it for compensation.

I also received the exact same copy paste response from lance. Except while I was offered the compensation, I have not yet received it even though I accepted it almost 3 days ago. Unfortunately like the rest of you here, I made the fatal mistake of supporting NCSoft too early by purchasing a character slot as well as the disciple pack in hopes of a later upgrade. But let's face it, we are a minority that placed our faith in a company that we shouldn't have. They don't care what happens to a mere 5-10% of the playerbase and those that purchased a disciple pack like me in hopes for the upgrade definitely have to be smarter with supporting such companies in the future. As for my compensation, I'd like an ETA, if possible, of when that could take place? Or if it'll take place at all? 

Archived