Player Housing Please

Quodaax

YES I could not agree with this more. I would love to see some form of player housing eventually implemented in Blade@Soul. I do not expect it to happen right away though ofcourse, as right now main focus is on ensuring the game is up and running and will be stable during launch. Later down the road though when we are on good and stable footing player housing options would be nice. I feel that housing adds a whole new level of immersion to a game and allows one to get there creative juices flowing in the process of creating a dream home that personally reflects them as an individual.

Mmh that could work I guess, in WoW Warlord of Draenor you had the base that was located in the same place as everyone, though it's one of the major problem with the new expansion : everybody just camp there forever alone, with no interactions in cities anymore.

Housing yes, but without important NPCs (actually any NPC beside cosmetic ones).

Please no.
Player housing is really cool, but wait till it becomes a premium only thing, like in Archeage, because it makes sense to otherwise f2p and bots would own all of it and ruin it (if not instanced especially especially) 

Soon you're kind of locked to the game and scurred to take breaks because you gotta keep your land

Of course this won't be a concern because the game wasn't designed with it in mind unless it was instanced, in the future.

Well  if  CN/TW/JP doesn't have it, we wont have it too Lol but it will be cool idea, maybe to do it like black desert , few people can buy the same house but each can decor it the way they want and invite people to it and well Yes Premium only.

I doubt very seriously it would ever happen OP, but I suppose it's one of those things that you can throw out there to see if the idea sticks. Doing an instanced housing system that is connected to your char like swotr would be the only way I could think of it working though. I don't know if they'd want to assign resources to something like that although I guess it would open up new sources of revenue.  

Since these are new forums and the old forums are now somewhat obscure, I'll cut you some slack for not knowing that there have been tons of threads asking for this already.

For the most part, it does not seem like the community wants this. I most certainly don't want this. Most people that respond to these kinds of threads don't want this. So no, no thanks. 

5 hours ago, 7Trickster said:

And how would you implement that in the tiny corridor maps?

Easiest would be to instance individual housing - a la Rift or WildStar - thus removing the need to take up physical space in the game world.

As for the OP - yes! I'd love housing!

Player housing will never be introduced for BnS. Otherwise it'd be out for the Asian versions a long long time ago.

This is pretty silly. You realize you're basically trying to claim that MMOs never change or add new features? Which couldn't be further from the truth. XD

Edited by Naunet

I could reply to that with "if you want a martial artist game without housing, maybe you should go play Mortal Kombat!"

Don't be a crappy community, community. We need players to play this game if we want it around. Shooting down any and all suggestions for the sake of shooting down any and all suggestions is just going to bring a lot of bad 'word of mouth' from those players.

"Hey, have you played BnS? I wanted to try it."

"Don't. The community is very hostile."

Incidentally, seriously, why do you oppose housing or whatever? What does it affect you? If you don't want it, fine, but give a reason? Preferably a sensible one. Because if it's just something you don't like and that's it then...well, if they ever introduce it, you can just ignore it forever. And sell all the furniture that will drop from dungeons and content in the marketplace to the people who do enjoy it. 

Well lore-wise, until u defeat Jinsoyin it doesn't make sense to have a house. (After season 1 u manage to defeat jinsoyin and kinda became a bigshot) So perhaps after when it enters Season 2 there will be player housing, Maybe everyone goes backs to the prologue area and start their own dojo/school like Master Hong ^_^.

hrm honestly i dont think it would be all that impossible to put an instanced housing system just dont do anything ridiculously over the top make them all roughly the same other than that perhaps if ppl want better furniture or something it could be added as something that could be purchased in the cash shop as it would still be cosmetic - i mean like it comes with a basic nice setup but you can buy through the shop or something fancy or different style furniture to customize it a bit but again just basic stuff would probably be enough still i wont be holding my breath even though it would be something to boost the shop sales and micro transactions with

18 hours ago, Naunet said:

Easiest would be to instance individual housing - a la Rift or WildStar - thus removing the need to take up physical space in the game world.

As for the OP - yes! I'd love housing!

This is pretty silly. You realize you're basically trying to claim that MMOs never change or add new features? Which couldn't be further from the truth. XD

I love player housing, don't get me wrong.

The problem is, that this game did not originate in the Western Market, thus we would need the KR version to implement it first.

Have they suggested it there already? Plenty of times! How long have this game been out there? 6 or more years if memory serves me right.

How likely do you think it is for us to get player housing now, if they haven't even implemented it after so many years on the KR version?

Yes, i'd love player housing, but it is highly unlikely to happen, sadly.

Please no.

Just for the basic reason, that BnS is BnS the way it is. Those who played beforehand understand this, I'm sure.

That aside, if you want to play sims, go play sims, there is a whole series of that game... Or you know... that other mmo that comes out this year.

3 hours ago, Ord said:

I love player housing, don't get me wrong.

The problem is, that this game did not originate in the Western Market, thus we would need the KR version to implement it first.

Have they suggested it there already? Plenty of times! How long have this game been out there? 6 or more years if memory serves me right.

How likely do you think it is for us to get player housing now, if they haven't even implemented it after so many years on the KR version?

Yes, i'd love player housing, but it is highly unlikely to happen, sadly.

It took several years for another mmo, Mabinogi, to implement a housing system. It's sort of it's own little city, and there are around four or five located on the map where players can buy a house in a village-type setting, and pay taxes to a castle, run by various guilds. Not that the details really matter, and the differences between B&S and Mabinogi are vast, but it could be entirely possible. Originally, Mabinogi wasn't intended to have the housing system, but in the end it got two different ones far down the road. My preference for a housing system to be implemented here isn't strong either way; it would be interesting to see, and I'm sure it could be done if there was higher demand for it in KR.