NCWest, please play the game you release without GM perks

Qel

NCWest, please play the game you release without GM perks and see how broken you have made the game's weapon accessories evolution process. And not even giving a single moonwater evolution stone is just to *cricket* people off. Only one would still be OK to put the weapon pre profane, now we are stuck with lv 35 weapon for 45 content and it takes days to get resources to start crafting a batch. It's challenging for an organized clan but what about casual players ? They are doomed for month to come if they don't just give up playing.

Please save your game before it's too late.

Game start at lv cap, and i'm just asking for 1 stone, not all the mats to carry you to the end but at least a making the game more enjoyable at endgame. And it's the only region inflicting this pain to the players.  And let me stress this point, only one is needed to make the difference between utter crap and enjoyable early lv 45 content.

And don't say it's content milking crap or back 4 years ago there wasn't stones either... cause it ain't really content related, it's basic necessity now. Even with that it will take an awfully long time to craft the remaining stone you'd need for the rest of the gear so no worries about game life time.

With the same flawed reasoning you'd buy a pc to your kid and not share internet connection of the house, cause you know, back in the days there wasn't internet, so deal with it.

2 minutes ago, Qel said:

Game start at lv cap, and i'm just asking for 1 stone, not all the mats to carry you to the end but at least a making the game more enjoyable at endgame. And it's the only region inflicting this pain to the players.  And let me stress this point, only one is needed to make the difference between utter crap and enjoyable early lv 45 content.

And don't say it's content milking crap or back 4 years ago there wasn't stones either... cause it ain't really content related, it's basic necessity now. Even with that it will take an awfully long time to craft the remaining stone you'd need for the rest of the gear so no worries about game life time.

With the same flawed reasoning you'd buy a pc to your kid and not share internet connection of the house, cause you know, back in the days there wasn't internet, so deal with it.

It always starts with one stone, then it goes to more stones, more loot etc. It is a slippery road.  

In a game, you sometime need to work a lot to get gear. Like in Warhammer Online, you had to kill, capture a lot of enemy players and keep to even get a chance for gear. And our cap is now 45. When they get out more content there might be easier ways to get the stone. 

Also, remember BnS version we got is 2.xx while in Korea it is 3.xx. Which means changes you demand might be in a later patch. Or NCsoft West arent allowed to do anything about it right now. Since the main dev team might have said no. 

The system is fine the way it is. I am sorry that you want the best weapons before the game even officially launches.

I'm a pretty casual player, sitting at level 43. But I've already got 15 gold and should be crafting the moonwater transmute stones in a couple days. Plan it out. It's not that hard, even for casual players.

3 minutes ago, FlyingK said:

I honestly was just expecting things to be in line with the Asian Servers that don't have these ludicrous soulstone requirements for everything:

DSZMGvt.jpg

How is this ludicrous? That is easily craftable at level 45 after a day or two. Am I the only one happy that not everyone can max gear in less than 24 hours?

1 hour ago, Xmitty said:

The system is fine the way it is. I am sorry that you want the best weapons before the game even officially launches.

I'm a pretty casual player, sitting at level 43. But I've already got 15 gold and should be crafting the moonwater transmute stones in a couple days. Plan it out. It's not that hard, even for casual players.

You realize you first need to drop the recipe (merry potter one) , craft it (12 hours ?) and only then you can craft the moonwater stone with soul warden craft (1 day), provided of course you somehow found a way to get 110 soulstone by then ^^

At lv 50 cap it's not an issue farming soulstone, since you get them by the hundred in lv 50 faction quests... (ok you need then thousands of them for weapon upgrade but that's another story, once you're already geared up), and other regions put the soulstone in cash shop anyway...

Yeah I do not mind that it takes some time and effort to get whats needed to upgrade....people want to rush content(then  complain there is none) or have everything instantly...mmos these days are WAYYY to easy because of the generations lately that have changed how they are made and played....but yeah why rush just enjoy the game and when you do get that upgrade(mats for it) it will feel well earned.

I'm not asking for the wall to be removed, i'm asking for a pain killer pill while we climb it ^^ and i mean just one would go a long way to wait for farming hundreds of SS (how much can you get daily ? and crafting time adding to that (day+)...). And no other regions has that much pain inflicted to player leveling.

11 minutes ago, Talrune said:

Yeah I do not mind that it takes some time and effort to get whats needed to upgrade....people want to rush content(then  complain there is none) or have everything instantly...mmos these days are WAYYY to easy because of the generations lately that have changed how they are made and played....but yeah why rush just enjoy the game and when you do get that upgrade(mats for it) it will feel well earned.

you are mistaken, MMOs give you leveling gear and you farm for proper gear at lvl cap. It's not the case here where the leveling gear is artificially withheld from you. Once we get that bare minimum then and only then you start farming for your end lvl gear. we are so far from that atm.

I'm not asking for the gearing wall to be removed, but just for a pain kill while we lvl.

5 minutes ago, Enhance said:

It's okay to rush, it's okay to be slow, but it's annoying when the only thing stopping you from getting better gear is not your effort, but a 3-day counter. Essentially it's a wall that shouldn't be there.

I don't understand this logic. Everything in an MMO is a wall. Leveling to 45 is a wall to end game, running dungeons is a wall, bidding for gear is a wall, ect...ect... If they removed this people would just complain about something else. I don't think it's unreasonable that in the current patch we are playing, that there is a 3-day counter for end game content. If anything, it makes the end game more rewarding.

I would hate to play an MMO where the end game stuff was acquired after a day or two of farming. Some walls are annoying, this one isn't. It's not a time gate, where you can only do something on a certain day.

Also, notice how the recipe makes 10 stones? Working with one or even a few people makes this recipe so much easier and quicker. After all, it IS an MMO.

What I mean is, I like having something to do for reaching my goals. Say, if I had to upgrade a weapon, I'd grind materials, kill bosses and pray for drops, anything but watching a "time remaining" counter. Plus, people who join the game later won't even have that problem.

2 minutes ago, Enhance said:

See, again, I want to work for it, not wait for it.

So, all you are doing is waiting? You already have the 100 shards, and all of the other materials? There is plenty of work to be done while materials are crafting.

2 minutes ago, Xmitty said:

So, all you are doing is waiting? You already have the 100 shards, and all of the other materials? There is plenty of work to be done while materials are crafting.

Hu.... you do realize you can't craft without the mats right ? And you do realize how few SS you can get a day through dailies ?

8 minutes ago, Tatiana said:

They do play the game without perks. There are members of the team that had been playing on other regions servers for a long time.

Then you would know no other regions prevent you from leveling your gear for days until your reach level cap. I played on other regions too, there are no such non useless annoyance inflicted anywhere else.

I mean challenge is ok even if it's harder than else where but useless time wasting on the other hand is stupid.

Just now, Qel said:

Then you would know no other regions prevent you from leveling your gear for days until your reach level cap. I played on other regions too, there are no such non useless annoyance inflicted anywhere else.

and /signed again

This complaint is a ridiculous non issue that will fix itself in a matter of days.  I'll be making moonwater transformation stones in bulk by the weekend as will plenty of other players. The slowdown is appreciated. It gives value to the crafting and gathering aspect of the game. Why anyone feel compelled to complete level 45 content before the game is even officially launched is beyond me.

I'll also go on the record as one of the players that said progression was too quick and easy in the beta surveys. There is nothing less satisfying than free handouts in an MMO.

Archived