Lag since Early Launch HELP

Friender

I have been playing Blade and Soul ever since noon on Friday when the game early launched. I play on Mushin Server and I realize the server has a buttload of people trying to log on at all times but I have not had a single moment where I did not have atleast 3-10 seconds of combat lag, if not more. Seriously , it is frustrating as hell and I want to know if it's just me or if it is a common problem related to launch. Ever since Friday any time I try to activate a skill I am lucky if the skill even activates. I will sit there spamming attacks on a monster with a frozen screen and delayed actions until eventually it dies and I am either down to less then half hp or I die because the lag caused few or none of my attacks to actually activate. I live within a 4 hour drive of Dallas Texas, where the servers are and I hear of a lot of people in chat who say they do no have any lag issues whatsoever. I am playing on a gamers republic laptop with a GeForce GTX 970M, and my speedtest ping is 9ms, 30mbps download speed  so I do not see how it could possibly be my connection. I would like to know if anyone else has any advice for me or imput on my situation that may help me out. I have also tried playing on other servers so that is not the issue either. Thanks for the responses, game is pretty much unplayable right now for me right now because of this. 

Archived