Finally got my red mask after 78 runs!!!

Pacifist

@Uzu

Really doubt that, a week ago I was level 18 or so and I ran it for three hours non-stop without any luck... Since then I've been doing it in bursts of 10 runs whenever I needed a break from the story before logging off until it finally dropped last night. I don't think there's any trick to the drop rate, you just get lucky or don't.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Uzu said:

From what I've seen, most people who've been farming this have gotten quite far in the game and have come back to farm the mask specifically.  I feel like there might be a level restriction to the drop rate. What I mean is that if you farm this at a lower level, you have a higher chance at dropping a rare item. When your level is too high for a particular dungeon, your chances of getting a rare drop significantly decreases, which is typical in many games in terms of the RNG for loots. This is just from observation as I dropped the mask on my 2nd run at level 15, and my friend who was a bit higher level (around level 17), took 32 runs to get it (I partied with him though, so not sure if that affects drop rate as well).

Hmmm, it's kind of hard to say.  I went back and farmed it when I was lvl 31 and got it on my 7th run.  I also farmed Shadowstrike for the costumes as well at lvl 42-43 and got the outfit on my 8th run and the mask a couple of runs afterwards while it's taking others 50+ runs and still getting nothing.  It may just come down to whether you get lucky or not.

• 1 month later...

113 with my main char (lvl 35 when trying) for me.. f***n painass :D

now with lvl 16 on 21th attempt:)

and with another lvl 16 char on 4th attemp.. lol

yet another char (kfm) lvl 15 on 25th attemp..

So it seems sooner u try it, faster u get it...

Archived