Dc'D Everytime I zone

Spoiledrottn

Everytime I go to zone into a new area i get to loading screen but the bar doesn't move to load.  After a few minutes the loading bar shoots about half way across the screen and then i get the dreaded "Disconnected from server (1000) 132,10054.  Played through all 5 beta weekends and never had any problems now since launch on friday i've spent 75% of my time waiting to get into Mushin cause i'm constantly being disconnected and thrown back into the Que.  Now this isn't a post complaining about the server population, i knew going in that was gonna be a fact but the matter then the game client keeps disconnecting me is a major problem.  Going through the bug forums, i'm far from the only one having said problem but with release coming, the wave that is gonna crash is gonna harsh and this isn't gonna help soften up any of the damage.

1 hour ago, Spoiledrottn said:

Everytime I go to zone into a new area i get to loading screen but the bar doesn't move to load.  After a few minutes the loading bar shoots about half way across the screen and then i get the dreaded "Disconnected from server (1000) 132,10054.  Played through all 5 beta weekends and never had any problems now since launch on friday i've spent 75% of my time waiting to get into Mushin cause i'm constantly being disconnected and thrown back into the Que.  Now this isn't a post complaining about the server population, i knew going in that was gonna be a fact but the matter then the game client keeps disconnecting me is a major problem.  Going through the bug forums, i'm far from the only one having said problem but with release coming, the wave that is gonna crash is gonna harsh and this isn't gonna help soften up any of the damage.

I'm getting this A LOT too. I'm almost about to give up playing tonight. Sigh. Some "headstart" right lol

On my laptop I had the problem that on loading screen my processor spiked instant 100% and the game went "not responding".

With my new computer and way better processor, this problem is gone. But I'm not sure if this is the same situation as yours.

Well i have the same problem and i sent a ticket to them 2 days ago.

At some point they ask me to install PingPlotter and send a report to them.

They came with this lame conclusion:

According to this report, your connection is suffering from packet loss. If you are not familiar with this term, it simply means the loss of data while in transit from point A (your computer) to point B (our servers).

If you review the results of Ping Plotter, you should see solid red bars (lines) throughout the test. Each of these red lines is a spot where the connection just, well stopped. Either not enough information could be received or it wasn't sent. As such, the game is trying to adjust your position to your last known location. Because the server is always right, (this is a security measure for anti-cheating/hacking) the game is forced to adjust your location to where the server last thought you were. This causes your character to "snap back" or "rubberband" to that location. If not enough data is received in a period of time, then the game will likely disconnect you because it thinks you are no longer active.

Because the loss of data is happening prior to it reaching our game servers, you will need to contact your Internet Service Provider for assistance. I would highly recommend sending them the results of your Ping Plotter test so they can visually see the issue you are suffering from.

Regards,

Anthony
NCSOFT Support Team

Looks like we all have problems with Internet Service Providers its not there servers...Lol.

57 minutes ago, Blackfather said:

Well i have the same problem and i sent a ticket to them 2 days ago.

At some point they ask me to install PingPlotter and send a report to them.

They came with this lame conclusion:

Looks like we all have problems with Internet Service Providers its not there servers...Lol.

I played for about 3 hours with no issue. then it just happened lol i was getting into the swing of things too T_T darn. and um yeah no it's their servers. 

Archived