The start of the end of Poharan

Vizzy

Just now, Prospect said:

No offense but thats actually a good thing. They refuse to increase server capacity until nearly all the servers are 'filled'.

Wait, really? So we all have to suffer until ALL servers are full? Now I'm interested to see how Launch Day will play out.

1 minute ago, Vizzy said:

Wait, really? So we all have to suffer until ALL servers are full? Now I'm interested to see how Launch Day will play out.

YEP!!

Well considering very few of the new players will be premium members for a little while, you can still enjoy it while you can :D

Just now, Prospect said:

YEP!!

Well considering very few of the new players will be premium members for a little while, you can still enjoy it while you can :D

Oh lord. I wonder what's their player limit for these servers...

1 minute ago, Vizzy said:

Oh lord. I wonder what's their player limit for these servers...

MY GUESS would be maybe 7,000~ people is the player limit.

Some players that arent premium members who are on the Mushin server claim to be in que for 30+ hours. So it wouldnt be surprising to see a 2-5 hour que similiarity once release happens.

5 minutes ago, Scizzayo said:

I'm thinking of transferring to that server. Been in queue at Mushin since around midnight yesterday and I still haven't gotten back in. They should just do a massive server restart so it kicks all the afk'ers out.

Thats not a bad idea however it would interrupt gameplay for those who are actually playing.

Maybe force a page to open and you have to put in a security code that appears would be a better option? For players who seem "unresponsive" for more than 15 minutes?

There are a lot of ways to do it, I believe they said they are working on an AFK kicker at the moment.

I moved to Hajoon and experience zero issues now whatsoever. No Que load time...in instantaniously and playing. My whole clan moved there from mushin and couldn't be happier...so that is another option as well.

Archived