Awful Bug

Sparkytart

Hey all, 

Not sure if anyone else yet has experienced this issue but I figured I could at least put a warning topic out there for anyone unfortunate enough to meet my fate. Yes I did roll on Mushin with my gold pack and so far queues have been super brutal, but I waited them out just to get in to play.

A problem I have been unfortunate to discover is that SOMEHOW it is possible to get your character completely and totally TRAPPED between the invisible walls that lead to an instance and the outside world (The big white circles to be exact) I had my little summoner running into an instance, one of the first ones you do after your Blackram dungeon, and I found myself unable to move. Attempts to step around caused massive screen jitters and stuck walking animations, attempts to teleport to town were all met with "You cannot do that at this time", and ultimately I dced instantly after.

So, twice now I have tried to log into this Summoner, as she has all the claimed gold pack items, is my main, and I just want to catch up to my clan. Unfortunately after spending hours in Mushin queue I am sad to say the loading screen caps at 90%, waits ten minutes, then disconnects me with no error message. I did nothing unusual when entering this instance, I was not sprinting/gliding/jumping/backstepping at all, all I did was walk in. 

With support tickets having assumed day/day and half times for reply, I guess that's the end of headstart for me on my gold founder pack main.  ¯\_(;v;)_/¯

38 minutes ago, Sparkytart said:

A problem I have been unfortunate to discover is that SOMEHOW it is possible to get your character completely and totally TRAPPED between the invisible walls that lead to an instance and the outside world (The big white circles to be exact) I had my little summoner running into an instance, one of the first ones you do after your Blackram dungeon, and I found myself unable to move. Attempts to step around caused massive screen jitters and stuck walking animations, attempts to teleport to town were all met with "You cannot do that at this time", and ultimately I dced instantly after.

It is possible that at the time you noticed this issue, you might have already gotten disconnected from the server but your computer's client didn't realize it. How long did you notice being trapped before the disconnection?

52 minutes ago, AeroYuki said:

It is possible that at the time you noticed this issue, you might have already gotten disconnected from the server but your computer's client didn't realize it. How long did you notice being trapped before the disconnection?

I was trapped for a good couple of minutes before I disconnected, it was very strange.

9 minutes ago, truecrisis said:

In your game menu, there is an option called "escape" that you can use once every X minutes, that teleports you.

Its designed for the purpose of stuck characters.

Use it.

How am I going to use that feature when the game doesn't let me load onto my character? lol

Archived