Will they refund?

Yorky

So I submitted a ticket for refunding a purchase. This is during my first 2 hours or so EVER playing this game. I look at some of the cool weapon skins and thought to myself "Hey I should buy a cool sword for my Blade Master!" Here in lies the problem. The Lynblade and the Sword both had the same icon, and me being new, didn't even know what the difference between a lynblade and a sword was. So I bought a Lynblade skin because it was the first icon out of all the skins. 5 seconds after my purchase, I noticed something; "Exclusive to Blade Dancer" ....*cricket*.... So I sent in my ticket yesterday and now I am waiting for a response. Even though I was being foolish and didn't check, do you guys think they will refund me the 960 Ncoins I spent?

It has been a few hours, usually a ticket takes a little time, especially during this period wherein the staff is likely preparing for launch.  Be patient and I'm certain this issue will be resolved.  

Having said that, I would like to suggest you double-check your purchases from now on, just as a precautionary measure.  

P.S.  Acting sarcastic after not getting a response to a forum post after about one hour will not get the problem solved any faster.  

@Dracain Yeah I was impatient. It was well over 1 day since the ticket had been submitted and, I hadn't thought about the Support Staff's situation at the time. Wherein I am used to a 2 hour wait from Blizzard Support, I didn't think about how the game is about to get released. 

Archived