Mushin: Unofficial P2P server

Fantality

This is the most stupid logic I've heard from players who want to play mushin:

"I paid $25 to get headstart and I only want to play on ONE server"

Please, the other servers arent dead, you just want to do what everyone else is doing andthat you want to be on the server with OVER 50% OF NA MEMBERS

Its not P2P for Mushin, because you already paid $25 and cant play on it.

3 minutes ago, Prospect said:

I got in after 60 minutes in que with membership on mushin about 1-2 hours ago...

Really? I have premium and it says 40 minutes, but theres 780 premium in queue and the time went from 40-45 just in time im writing this sentence

Just now, Linton said:

Really? I have premium and it says 40 minutes, but theres 780 premium in queue and the time went from 40-45 just in time im writing this sentence

Mine first stated it was 90 minutes but it dropped quite quick. wtf is the prioritization of these ques?

5 minutes ago, Prospect said:

Mine first stated it was 90 minutes but it dropped quite quick. wtf is the prioritization of these ques?

its cuz im black, im submitting a ticket. GG lmao dude idk best of luck on Mushin

This may come as a shock, but how long it takes you to get in depends on when you're trying to get in.

If you're trying to get in towards the start of when most people are playing, (i.e. around the start of "prime time") it's almost certainly going to take you longer than the displayed time, as fewer and fewer people log out for people from the queue to take their place.  As it gets towards the end of prime time, it'll take less time than the displayed time, as the rate at which people log off for the night increases.

2 minutes ago, DemonPyro said:

Everyone in headstart is a premium member, you get login priority for your loyalty points, which every founders pack has... just deal with the wait times, this will change as the game progresses.

No. The basic pack for $25 does not come with premium membership. Youre mixing up two different things

5 hours ago, SuccubusReimu said:

I would not know, you just claimed Mushin P2P out of the air.  I assumed you had a problem with P2P in general, so I said that you should go to another server since there is no queue otherwise.  The gameplay does not change

Mushin is the unofficial p2p server of bns and no matter how much you don't like about it, there is nothing that can be done. Everyone in mushin has premium membership at the least or else they wouldn't be able to play probably at all since premium members will always be prioritized before a f2p member.

Everyone playing on mushin right now is paying customers and when the game launches for f2p audience to indulge in, mushin's doors will be closed to them. They can try to wait to get in until they realize their efforts are futile before the crowd of premium priority queue members.

4 hours ago, Prospect said:

This is the most stupid logic I've heard from players who want to play mushin:

"I paid $25 to get headstart and I only want to play on ONE server"

Please, the other servers arent dead, you just want to do what everyone else is doing andthat you want to be on the server with OVER 50% OF NA MEMBERS

Its not P2P for Mushin, because you already paid $25 and cant play on it.

I can play just fine and so can everyone in my group. Longest anyone in our group had to wait was around 2 hrs.

3 hours ago, Erikkustrife said:

If it was pay to play id be able to play, as a masterpack owner iv been in que for 10s of hours

10s of hours wait time does not sound right with premium priority queue.

Archived