Will there be some form of compensation?

Lightan

my Problem and Fix

So basically NCSOFT released a brand new client with new game guard right upon head start.   

why did we go through alpha, beta test for a diff client if you are just going to have us test the new client on head start. ... 

Anyway, my problem of constant crash came from the new client and i basically did not get to play 2 days of head start due to the fact that i constant crashed.  

Will there be any form of compensation for this?  I don't expect compensation for the que on mushin or even compensation in materialistic form of such.  even a simple apology i would take.  It's just really frustration to debug the problem while watching all your friends power level past you while you struggling days debugging your problem that suddenly appeared due their new release of brand new client +game guard, and i never suspected my anti-virus+ their game guard didn't get along because my anti-virus got along fine with CN/ TW/ Alpha/ All beta game guards fine. ... so yeah... really a bad move for us to test a new client when we had (beta tests) .... 

I hope just for a simple apology would be fine. but man. losing out on head start and the days off i took really sucked. 

Why would they compensate you for a software for conflict on your PC? It's your responsibility to reign in your AV client.

Had the same thing:

-AV Blocking GG write to hosts for suspicious activity (doesn't actually seem to modify it, maybe just getting a lock?)

-Whitelist GameGuard.des

Good to go. Entire process took 2 minutes max.

it's my responsibility for them to release a BETA tested version ? ...the client wasn't tested by anyone. ...G.G.    you had no idea the trouble i went through, my AV had no problem with all version of BnS except this new version of BnS they released upon launch. wasted 2 days in the process of it man.  yeah...G.G. 

and NO my AV is NOT blocking GG, because it never had any message it's blocking it it's just somehow crash the game after playing the game for about 15-20 min in to the game. EVERY TIME. it never blocked Game Guard on ANY  OTHER version of BNS.  NA is special or something...got some kind of weird crashed version... 

17 minutes ago, Kelbimbopwnz said:

i had no problems with bns client whatsoever, played from friday till sunday, not a single crash, everything runs fine

Same here. Had no problems outside of the 15 minutes I spent trying to log on to Mushin before I gave up and made a character on Pohoran.

Archived