LET ME PLAY. ITS BEEN AN ENTIRE DAY

tylery123

6 minutes ago, tylery123 said:

I put my email and PW in then press login, and then the launcher closes and nothing happens after that.

How am I supposed to fix this? It was working perfectly fine last night.

You should try, restarting your computer if you havent already. And if you have already then try and repairing files, since they had a hotfix.

• NCSOFT

Hey tylery123,

Have you tried restarting or closing all NCLaunchers and Blade & Soul clients within the Task Manager (CTRL + ALT + DEL)?

I will also move this thread to Player to Player Support forum for more player assistance visibility.

1 minute ago, ColdFeels said:

You should try, restarting your computer if you havent already. And if you have already then try and repairing files, since they had a hotfix.

I've tried restarting my computer, and I can't repair because the launcher doesn't get past the part where I put in my username and password. After I put in my account info everything shuts down

Just now, Rukkirii said:

Hey tylery123,

Have you tried restarting or closing all NCLaunchers and Blade & Soul clients within the Task Manager (CTRL + ALT + DEL)?

There aren't any open, just the NCLauncher module, and after I put in my account details it closes in task manager.

• NCSOFT
50 minutes ago, tylery123 said:

There aren't any open, just the NCLauncher module, and after I put in my account details it closes in task manager.

I'm sorry you're having this problem tylery123. Since you are still having issues after the above troubleshooting methods, please submit a ticket to customer support and they will be able to assist you further. You may also try uninstalling and reinstalling the NC launcher: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207195856-How-to-re-install-only-the-NCSOFT-Game-Launcher

Click here to submit a ticket

Archived