Drop Rates of Costumes

Kinky Angel

Drop rates of costumes ingame should be increased otherwise waiting for 7 hours to drop full set meaningless for single boss. Otherwise change the system, dont make it according to luck but certain number of essences from minibosses. Costume 30 essence, Adornment 20, etc

That would be nice if it wasn't completely rng based, but unlikely to happen since I'm pretty sure it's that way for all the other regions and has been for the years this game has been out (in other regions).

If it's the time consumption that's bothering you, I'd say to just keep leveling and wait until you make a lot of gold to just buy essences. Then it'll take less than 20 minutes depending on your luck.

Actually i dont know how do you drop like that. It was all problematic for me 200 jiangshi essence for the eye adronment seems unfair and waste of time. Yes you can say why do you care dont collect them all but i like to collect everything while playing and it makes me sick i spent all my headstart in cinderlands for costumes (it wasnt wise at all) and still could not find and its kinda exausting :((

Tried farming Blackram Narrows for the Outfit yesterday. Was in there for around 2 hours and didn't see it drop once. Not complaining, I don't mind grinding.

When I do get it, it will be that much sweeter.

Archived