Thank you Devs and Community Managers

Xenorak

Personally, I wanted to create this thread to thank the developers and community managers for working so hard during head-start to fix issues. I personally understand there will be a few hiccups every now and then, and I just hope you will continue to improve blade and soul! <3 

P.S. If anyone has anything negative to say, please don't in this thread, this is supposed to be a positive thread. 

So much this. Gaming communities are very quick to bash and rage when things go awry, but so little appreciation is given when things are fixed ( queue issues are our own faults mostly, yes I'm on mushin, i get it) So yes, thanks for the quick resolution with last nights launcher issue, as a long time Aion player I'm happy to see issues being fixed reasonably quick this time around.

Because of you,sharks like Intel,etc are getting richer! Most of my friends bought new computers to be able to enjoy this wonderfull game.Once again thanks for actually for first time since ever you,the ncsoft employees listen to us and try to help as much as you could.I for one appreciate your effort! We all do!

One of the smoothest MMO launches I've ever experienced.
Servers actually came up at the time they said they would and didn't crash.
That's damn unreal and I respect it.
And the only issue was one overpopulated server. It's not like other games I played where servers went out for hours at a time on launch day/weel, ALL servers had queues (from only having 4 servers at launch and stuff) and in those ones they pretended they weren't able to fix anything because the korean dev had to send them patches etc which made pressing issues at LAUNCH take days to weeks to be fixed, sometimes not letting people play at all.

Archived