Constant crashing SOLVED! (finally!)

Diacor

On 20/01/2016 at 8:46 AM, kingofdonuts said:

hey i stopped both the Razer game scannar and the SDK thing but it still crashes, whenever i open up the client and get past the "play now" button it says "The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4049)" the game is unplayable, if i restart my computer it will work for a few minutes and i'll be able to play but then it crashes again and it's unplayable, can someone please help?

Run File repair - then completely shut down and re-start your computer - worked for me (I don't own anything Razer that could be messing it up)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had the same problem. Disabling the services didn't let the game to start at all. What worked for me was completely uninstalling razer chroma sdk. Left synapse, and everything works fine. Game starts, and no crashes! Try that if you use razer products.

Hi all,

If you have an  ATI graphic card so disable AMD external events utility in services.

And close Catalyst control media (MOM) in processes.

Set up your properties from you client.exe in your bin folder to run it always as the administrator and check in also XP mode service pack 3
I hope it helps. It helped me.

Regards.

I have the same problem. I enter the game, I try to do a mission and out of nowhere the game crashes. I don't have Razer or Asus but I have a few Nvidia services that are running. Maybe that could be the reason of the crashes. Can someone plz look into that for me?

Ya'll realize that there is a specific forum post dedicated to Razer related crashes as well as another related to non-razer component configurations.  Why create another? I'm jw... reading is hard apparently. 

Just a heads up to those who have been having issues with Razer issues. They are trying to implement a fix to stop the crashing but they are still working with Razer to work on a fix to use Razer peripherals. Below is a link to the announcement and the statement. Click the statement to go to the Announcement.
Implemented a preventive fix for the Razer Chroma crash issue which should help prevent crashes and disconnections when using a Razer deviceWe are still working directly with Razer to find a definitive fix for this issue.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This post was made today verify by looking at the Devtracker page  >.>

WHICH MEANS...use these workarounds while you can cause they're gunna break the config w/ the next patch more than likely!

• 2 weeks later...

The wierd thing with me is that i can actually play on one of my characters. But i have the same problem as all of you on my main character. I crash everytime i try to log in on that character. At first i did the "disable all but microsoft services" restart the computer and then go into CMD type the  "netsh winsock show catalog >C:\LSP.txt" , and the "netsh winsock reset" And that worked for the first time, i thought i solved the problem i had, but after i was done playing that day and turned of my PC i got the same problem again, and this time following that guide won't work.
What i am wondering is how the hell can i play on my low lvl character and not my main? Maybe there is an item i am wearing or the place i'm at that is bugged.. And i do not have Razer nor Asus services to disable..

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 9:42 PM, Davimon said:

i also having this problem :(

i dont have  ASUS or RAZOR, i'm just walking or tryin to finish a quest n sudenly it crashes everytime or when it tries to load i comes almost to the end and it says

Blade and Soul by bloodlust has stopped working

a problem caused the program to stop working correctly.

Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is avaible but sadly it isnt :( pls help thank you :D

I would like to play this game, and i did even with some ocasional random crashes the game was playable, but now after the warlock patch i cant play this for even 1 hour without crashing, and the most frustrating is the time that i take to come back into the game is so huge that makes me feel like i need to play another thing.......

I dont have razor or asus stuff, i even shuted down all services that are not windows related to play the game and the problem remains, i play several mmo´s in my PC, without any problem like this one and this game is making me want to come back to my last mmo........

On 3/3/2016 at 1:59 PM, Deorum said:

I would like to play this game, and i did even with some ocasional random crashes the game was playable, but now after the warlock patch i cant play this for even 1 hour without crashing, and the most frustrating is the time that i take to come back into the game is so huge that makes me feel like i need to play another thing.......

I dont have razor or asus stuff, i even shuted down all services that are not windows related to play the game and the problem remains, i play several mmo´s in my PC, without any problem like this one and this game is making me want to come back to my last mmo........

I cant play either >.<reinstalling now...

• 2 weeks later...

I also have this issue, started a few days ago.  I pretty much tried every method that has been listed.  I do not have any razor products and also booted from a fresh SSD copy of windows 7, and after about 10-30 mins game will still crash.  As of right now, I am emailing back and forth with the rep but still have not found a solution.

• 1 year later...

the thing is so many people get so many different kinds of errors and the game keeps crashing in different circumstances and I can t see why. I played this game before a while back and it didn t have any of these problems. When I started playing again I found my character deleted. Well that was it I made a new one and when I reached the part of the game when you go to SilverFrost Mountain it crashed like for good. The game crashed before but I could always just log back, but now after character selection it s loadind and it crashes and an error pops up. I have another character on which I can play (still get errors but at least it eters the game) but on the one at SilverFrost Mountain it won t even enter. Someone has to do something about these bugs or whatever they are othewise people will stop playing and it s a shame because it s brilliant game. And if someone can help me please...

• 3 months later...
On 1/19/2016 at 6:53 AM, Diacor said:

Do you have ASUS GameFirst Service? That seems to be one problem service also, which Game Guard doesn't like.

i have a asus and i got theses only to that is in the service in the task manger is the Asus WebStorage Windows Service and ASUS Com service and they are both running and i still am getting the pop up to i think to get the maybe the gaming service or something but i keep it as remind me later so idk which it is but that's what i have for the asus and i dont see game guard in there but i got a game first IV but idk if that might be it?

Archived