Constant crashing SOLVED! (finally!)

Diacor

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, makungaa said:

i don't know why, but after closing the chrome and running b&s then, everything works perfectly. Thank You! :)

I'm happy that it worked for you! 

I dont know either where the problem with Chrome is but as long as it works no, I srsly don't care!

I have this same issue of my computer freezing and it requires a complete restart of my system.  I don't have any razor products that have been mentioned.  I have turned off all the services through msconfig, my temperatures are all low.  I am using two nvidia gtx 980's.  I have tried taking them out and only using one, and swapping them as well as countless other possible solutions.  No fix so far for me.

3 minutes ago, Hurricane818 said:

was your crash an entire PC crash with a forced shutdown or just the client crash with a error code before changing the FPS?

my crashes were just with the client without any error code, just random crashes every 5-15 mins of gameplay 

26 minutes ago, Nightfawlk said:

my crashes were just with the client without any error code, just random crashes every 5-15 mins of gameplay 

yeah I tried raising the FPS like you stated but my issue on the other hand is an entire PC crash, not just the client.  thanks though it was worth a shot. I also raised my power options in control panel and changed processing state to to 99% as stated in another forum but that also did not fix anything.

please I need help!

I think i fixed my dcing problems but I'm constantly getting a weird lag where I can move around freely, but can't use my skills, attack, talk to npcs.

Everything is at low quality settings and I'm still having this issue....

1 hour ago, Hurricane818 said:

yeah I tried raising the FPS like you stated but my issue on the other hand is an entire PC crash, not just the client.  thanks though it was worth a shot. I also raised my power options in control panel and changed processing state to to 99% as stated in another forum but that also did not fix anything.

I've had your problem a few times where my entire PC crashed with no error codes. Not even event viewer could see it. Now I just get constant (1000) and (3000) in-game. I have 2 980 GTX in SLI. I was hoping they would do another maintenance as that generally fixes things, but the next one isn't probably until Thursday... I'm slowly losing interest in this game.

Having some odd crashes here and there too.

However, thought I'd toss in some words of wisdom before anybody goes dropping $300 or so on a new video-card.

For those having whole system freezes, random crashes, system turning off completely, etc... might not be a bad idea to check your rig temperatures, especially your video-card temps.  Even more especially if overclocking.  Sounds like it could easily be an overheating issue.  If that's the case, could either back down the OCing a tad, or install a few more system fans.  I have 3 high-powered case-fans, along with CPU fan, vid-card fan, PSU fan, etc... typically my legs are freezing since my rig sits down besides my computer-chair... but temps are perfect. ^_^

As for what some have said about background processes... I guess it could be Chrome, which would be odd.  I'm also wondering if it might not be my AMD Gaming-Evolved app (which also uses Raptr).  Hrmz...

35 minutes ago, ZombieTech said:

I'm also wondering if it might not be my AMD Gaming-Evolved app (which also uses Raptr).  Hrmz...

I can confirm, Disabled AMD Gaming Evolved ( with raptr ) and the game stopped crashing entirely.

I got AMD R9280x TI boost 3gb

On 17-1-2016 at 10:48 PM, Diacor said:

Services named "Razer Chroma SDK Service" and "Razer Game Scanner Service" are the ones that keeps crashing your client. Stop those services, and you'll be fine.

Game Guard sees those two Razer Services as a threat, and since it can't stop them itself, it stops the game instead, because it sees a threat and wants to run away (wussy).

I've been fighting with this problem for the whole weekend, done pretty much all the voodoo you can imagine (software and hardware wise both) without any change, until now. I stopped those services, and now BnS works like a beauty, no problems! Managed to play some 5 hours nonstop without problems after that.

- Go to task manager
- Choose "Services"
- Find "Razer Chroma SDK Service" and choose it
- You can't stop it by right clicking it, it says access denied. You need to click that "Services"-button on lower right.
- Find "Razer Chroma SDK Service" again, click "Actions" and "Stop" (it's grayed out on me, because I've already done it)
- Click "Actions" again and choose "Properties"
- Open the "Startup type"-drop box, and choose "Disabled", Apply, OK.

Done, now your game should work just fine.

Here's a Picture of the settings, to help you out.

Big shout out to player named "Lo Wang", thank for figuring this out!

Have fun all! :)

deleted. still crashes. sad bns.

I really doubt NCSOFT has any idea what's going on with the crashes. by the way, the crash im experiencing is an entire pc crash not just a client crash with error code. my entire screen turns black causing me to force restart my PC. Been with NCSOFT for 6 days already. Ive already performed about 15 of the recommendations on every relevant forum and NCSOFT recommendations. The last thing they asked of me was to provide information on my

Router, Internet service provider, my server, my actual location, hardwired of wifi connection...

seriously? your next step is to diagnose my internet connection? are you trying to blame my crashing due to bad internet connection? When I have played other MMOS such as WOW, Tera, Neverwinter, for 9 hours straight without a single issue?? The problem lies with this game, not with our side.

Works! Thank you so much, it was driving me insane because I was really looking forward to playing the game and I had no issues during Closed Beta. Only sad part is that I'm now a week behind everyone else, but at least I can play the freaking game now :)

I'm having crash issues after the update today, i haven't got a clue what it is this time.

Before this update it was working ok, if i closed all razer synapse processes and started synapse up again.

But now it crashes even though razer synapse if off.

Im gonna try closing chrome and see if that helps.

I also have an issue where my computer gets slower for each time the game crashes.

After about 4-7 crashes i need to reboot, cuz everything takes a f****ng long time to do.

Trying to open task manager? Please wait 1 minute for the drop down menu, then wait 30s to be able to hit the button, then wait 1-2 mins for task manager to start.

i got the same problem ,using Nvidia 560 TI ...  but let me explain little bit

after the servers come back today the game patching a 145 mb file (patch Number 13).. i went to game and play for hours without any crashes !

after i went to bed ... come back now and starting game .. client patching again (Patch number 14 !!!) 45 MB and since i crash every time i go in game ... after pin 

and get my char the loading screen comes ... iam around 5 sec in game and then the computer crashes ..

no report all the time since patch .. cause HARD RESET .. after reboot Computer freeze ...

Btw i dont have ASUS or Razor Stuff !!!

Windows 10 , I5 Intel , Nvidia Graphic Card

Okay, I've done the steps to turn off the SDK software. The game wouldn't even get past the NCsoft intro. Uninstalled SDK still nothing. About to restart and try again, but i'm pretty sure it will still be nothing....When I have everything running I can at least play for 5-6 minutes at a time before it crashes. Anyone else delt with this problem yet?

2 hours ago, Hotsforshots said:

Okay, I've done the steps to turn off the SDK software. The game wouldn't even get past the NCsoft intro. Uninstalled SDK still nothing. About to restart and try again, but i'm pretty sure it will still be nothing....When I have everything running I can at least play for 5-6 minutes at a time before it crashes. Anyone else delt with this problem yet?

I'm having the same problem. I have a Blackwidow Chroma and a Kraken 7.1 Chroma and I can't even get past the NCsoft intro. I tried the whole disabling both services and getting rid of the Game Guard folder, but neither of those helped. I was playing just a couple days ago, not sure if a recent update screwed everything up for me or what. I will love anyone that can find a solution for this, as I know it's not just my desktop because I try on my laptop and get the same problem.

if you started crashing after the last patch but you were ok before. theres another forum that tells you to change the enable chroma keyboard in the client configuration from value y to value n save the file and run blade and soul.

theres a lot of info in that forum..i believe its titled, crashing after patch or something like that.

if your crashing and getting a black pc screen before and after the patch, ill tell you what I did, upgrade my GPU and PSU and no more crash for me.

I was using the gtx750 350watt psu, and upgrade to gtx960 600watt psu. don't know why this would fix the issue since my pc only crashed with this game but im telling you that's what fixed it for me. good luck.

Archived