Forums

Constant crashing SOLVED! (finally!)

Diacor

9 minutes ago, BluePickle said:

The GTX750 is causing the crashes with BnS. I am actually going to upgrade in a few hours to either a GTX960 or a GTX970, I'll post here when I do it to let you know how the game runs.

Let me know bro. If thats the fix i will upgrade later today aswell. Keep us posted.  ill be waiting thanks

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

doubt that is the issue, as i own a gtx 970 and i am unable to get into the game at all. i keep getting this error  "An error has occurred in your Blade Soul client. An error report has been made regarding the status of the installed Blade & Soul client, your hardware configuration, the DDL list loaded to the memory and data relevant to other client errors. So yea if you guys find a real fix for this problem please help.

Just now, InfernalChronos said:

doubt that is the issue, as i own a gtx 970 and i am unable to get into the game at all. i keep getting this error  "An error has occurred in your Blade Soul client. An error report has been made regarding the status of the installed Blade & Soul client, your hardware configuration, the DDL list loaded to the memory and data relevant to other client errors. So yea if you guys find a real fix for this problem please help.

Again, we're talking about the entire PC crashing as we're playing the game, at random points, forcing us to hard reboot.

1 minute ago, InfernalChronos said:

Although, this one I haven't seen anywhere on the forums yet, I would definitely recommend submitting a ticket, and hopefully they will respond to you quickly.

7 minutes ago, InfernalChronos said:

The crash we are experiencing is causing our pc to crash . Ur crash has an error code. Your fix should be in another forum and is not realated to the 750gtx nvidia crash. Or so we think its the 750gtx causing it

For me, it's not just the game that crashes, my pc turns off after playing for a while.
Just black screen no warning, notice or whatever.
This only happened after I installed this game, so I'm positive nothing else causes this constant shut downs.

13 hours ago, Hurricane818 said:

Im also using a nvidia 750GTX still crashing. I cant play 

Has nothing at all to do with your graphic card, nothing, nada no relation at all.  We all have different graphic cards, I got a 640 and some are using Radeon or even intergrated video.  This is not PC side for 95% of the problems, it's game side point blank.  And The vaste majority of these problems are caused by Gameguard which is bitching that your firewall (if you have one) is installed which is kind of normal and EXACTLY what firewall are for, to protect your computer not to be uninstall because a freaking game is baddly design or has made the worse choose in anti-hacking (which isn't working one bit seeing the amount of cheating going on in BnS) called nProtect.

14 hours ago, BluePickle said:

The GTX750 is causing the crashes with BnS. I am actually going to upgrade in a few hours to either a GTX960 or a GTX970, I'll post here when I do it to let you know how the game runs.

i have a 970 and im getting the error with none of the fixes working. dont waste your money.

35 minutes ago, hqs said:

i have a 970 and im getting the error with none of the fixes working. dont waste your money.

your lucky. me and pickle aren't getting error codes. our entire PC is completely crashing without any error code whatsoever. we've already tried over 15 different things which is why we keep thinking its our graphics card. your route to diagnosing your problem is easier, all you have to do is google that error code. but don't expect to find that answer here. this post is for people that have already done all the above with no error codes and the entire pc goes out when playing BNS .

1 minute ago, Hurricane818 said:

your lucky. me and pickle aren't getting error codes. our entire PC is completely crashing without any error code whatsoever. we've already tried over 15 different things which is why we keep thinking its our graphics card. your route to diagnosing your problem is easier, all you have to do is google that error code. but don't expect to find that answer here. this post is for people that have already done all the above with no error codes and the entire pc goes out when playing BNS .

Yea i'm incredibly lucky, googling the code gets me nowhere just like support. There is seemingly no fix for the issue and I cannot play the game. Super lucky though, thank god i got an error code.

14 hours ago, BluePickle said:

Again, we're talking about the entire PC crashing as we're playing the game, at random points, forcing us to hard reboot.

14 hours ago, InfernalChronos said:

i have the same problem.... i pass more 30min - 1hr w8 at queue to log and 15 min playing....

2 hours ago, DocFluff said:

Has nothing at all to do with your graphic card, nothing, nada no relation at all.  We all have different graphic cards, I got a 640 and some are using Radeon or even intergrated video.  This is not PC side for 95% of the problems, it's game side point blank.  And The vaste majority of these problems are caused by Gameguard which is bitching that your firewall (if you have one) is installed which is kind of normal and EXACTLY what firewall are for, to protect your computer not to be uninstall because a freaking game is baddly design or has made the worse choose in anti-hacking (which isn't working one bit seeing the amount of cheating going on in BnS) called nProtect.

my pc? in another blade and soul servers that dont happens, in japonese, even in non-oficial servers (and i test in Taiwan, russian ) that not happens,

and that only happens when server is full

On 1/17/2016 at 3:48 PM, Diacor said:

Services named "Razer Chroma SDK Service" and "Razer Game Scanner Service" are the ones that keeps crashing your client. Stop those services, and you'll be fine.

Game Guard sees those two Razer Services as a threat, and since it can't stop them itself, it stops the game instead, because it sees a threat and wants to run away (wussy).

I've been fighting with this problem for the whole weekend, done pretty much all the voodoo you can imagine (software and hardware wise both) without any change, until now. I stopped those services, and now BnS works like a beauty, no problems! Managed to play some 5 hours nonstop without problems after that.

- Go to task manager
- Choose "Services"
- Find "Razer Chroma SDK Service" and choose it
- You can't stop it by right clicking it, it says access denied. You need to click that "Services"-button on lower right.
- Find "Razer Chroma SDK Service" again, click "Actions" and "Stop" (it's grayed out on me, because I've already done it)
- Click "Actions" again and choose "Properties"
- Open the "Startup type"-drop box, and choose "Disabled", Apply, OK.

Done, now your game should work just fine.

Here's a Picture of the settings, to help you out.

Big shout out to player named "Lo Wang", thank for figuring this out!

Have fun all! :)

you obviously aren't using windows 10, at least not when you wrote that

Bluepickle was having the same issue as me. He was spamming various forums to find an answer and nothing. He than gathered information from multiple people that were having the same issue.  (Issue: after playing blade n soul or after logging in the entire Computer will crash causing us to force reboot via pc power button.) after eliminating nearly all possibilities including the disable razer and chroma he realized  the same people with this issue were all runnin Nvidia 750gtx cards. Including myself. He took the gamble, upgraded his graphics card to a nvidia 960 gtx, played the game, came back to this forum and said everything works perfectly fine now and we havent seen him since. Ill be upgrading my 750gtx tomorrow aswell and i will post back with the results. Please remember this is only for the people that have exhausted all their resources and the entire PC Is crashing causing a black/blue screen not just a client crash with an error code. 

Really Hurricane818, you're going to upgrade your card for a game?  You are really telling a community to upgrade their card because they are having problems with ONE game?

First, zero proof that the card and the game are conflicting, you have none no one here has any, zero, none, nada.  You do not, ever, ever change anything without proof because you are just going on speculations.  Most of us DO NOT have a GTX750 and yet crashes are seen throughout the spectrum.  Games that are big, bigger actually than BnS are working FINE on my computer, one game isn't BnS, if that doesn't tell you something tell please change your computer and also change your car and your home and life insurance?

Hello,

First off all I didn't read all comments, so sorry if this was already posted.
So, I had the same problems with crashes after logging in.
I did everything, deleting the game, reinstall, Rrepair, deleted and closed all razer Products/folders I had on my pc etc. nothing helped me, it still crashed 24/7.

Well, I found out what MY Problem was, 

Google Chrome 

After I closed Google Chrome & started the game, logged in, I had no crashes anymore. I dont know why, maybe a chrome app which doesnt like the game or its just Chrome.
Since then I got no problem anymore playing about 2-3hours now without any crash, after some minutes I can open Chrome again while playing,  1x time it crashed while I opened Chrome but normally it works. 

Hopefully I could help someone. 

Archived