Constant crashing SOLVED! (finally!)

Diacor

I am also having this sudden crashing issue and nothing in particular seems to trigger it. I even left my character sitting idle for a good 15-20 minutes just to see if it'd do it again. Seems to happen at random times whether it's on my character select screen when logging in or 5-10 minutes into moving around and playing. I don't have anything Razer related installed but I do have an ASUS so I checked for the AsusGameFirstService in my services tab. Seems it was already stopped/disabled so I'm not sure if that's a cause of it. I understand it's only a couple of days into full release so there's bound to be a lot of bugs. I'm a bit relieved to know it's not just me and hopefully there's an overall fix soon! I'll keep trying to figure it out and check back often.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 19-1-2016 at 1:53 PM, Diacor said:

Do you have ASUS GameFirst Service? That seems to be one problem service also, which Game Guard doesn't like.

Aight, Forgot about this. Raptr Gamersfirst usually messed up Battlefield 4 at launch too. 

Gonna check this one out.

-- ps --
I already made a ticket about it, They made me download HiJackThis and send them the Log.
They replied to me to DISABLE my Anti-virus software and try again. ( obviously this did not do anything)

Hi I was also having an issue with the game not even downloading I tried what you suggested I hope it works thank you for the help! due to my own circumstances the download doesn't go quickly and I need to do it overnight.

11 hours ago, kingofdonuts said:

hey i stopped both the Razer game scannar and the SDK thing but it still crashes, whenever i open up the client and get past the "play now" button it says "The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4049)" the game is unplayable, if i restart my computer it will work for a few minutes and i'll be able to play but then it crashes again and it's unplayable, can someone please help?

I logged in just to answer this question. I had this issue as well, when your game crashes it doesn't completely shut down, if you pull up task manager you will see an instance of BnS running in the process window. Simply shut it down and restart the client and you should be fine. I am at work but I will try the razer fixes, seeing as i am using a Razer Chroma.

P.s. if this works thanks OP.

6 hours ago, Shinkeiro said:

I logged in just to answer this question. I had this issue as well, when your game crashes it doesn't completely shut down, if you pull up task manager you will see an instance of BnS running in the process window. Simply shut it down and restart the client and you should be fine. I am at work but I will try the razer fixes, seeing as i am using a Razer Chroma.

P.s. if this works thanks OP.

Hey, thank you for helping, I've searched through task manager and processes and found no BnS process still running in there. Is there anything else I can do?

I have been with customer support since yesterday. Since then I have reinstalled windows, reinstalled all of my graphics drivers (clean install) removed all of my antivirus software, provided them with numerous logs including dxdiag and hijackthis. I have also disabled all services on startup with the exception of Microsoft services. I have also gone through the cmd to use  netsh winsock show catalog >C:\LSP.txt, along with  netsh winsock reset, and running the game as administrator. The support team has actually stopped responding to me for an entire day until I opened up a new ticket to which they replied the exact same messages in the same order, unable to get my game to work. I should mention that when I crash, it usually happens the instant I log in, to about 5 minutes into the game, and this is an entire PC crash, not just the game. I am forced to reboot because my entire PC is unresponsive. My PC is by no means a low-end PC and I run far more demanding games on max settings without any problems.

22 hours ago, Mizucchi said:

My game crashes whenever i enter a dungeon or enter another area and it's says that i disconnected, any solutions? >,>

I am having this same issue. I have gotten it to work once but then of course my wifi goes out and here I am; right where I started.

On 1/18/2016 at 1:34 PM, Zetian said:

Yes, same here. Is there any other program that causes  Game Guard to freak out? 

yes some antivirus also make game guard freaks out. i had to disable antivirus for my game to run or else it crashes too 

11 hours ago, BluePickle said:

I have been with customer support since yesterday. Since then I have reinstalled windows, reinstalled all of my graphics drivers (clean install) removed all of my antivirus software, provided them with numerous logs including dxdiag and hijackthis. I have also disabled all services on startup with the exception of Microsoft services. I have also gone through the cmd to use  netsh winsock show catalog >C:\LSP.txt, along with  netsh winsock reset, and running the game as administrator. The support team has actually stopped responding to me for an entire day until I opened up a new ticket to which they replied the exact same messages in the same order, unable to get my game to work. I should mention that when I crash, it usually happens the instant I log in, to about 5 minutes into the game, and this is an entire PC crash, not just the game. I am forced to reboot because my entire PC is unresponsive. My PC is by no means a low-end PC and I run far more demanding games on max settings without any problems.

I have had the exact same experience with NCSoft support, right now they're in the phase of simply not responding to me.

What is the deal? Why did they even have a Beta??

Only a very tiny minority of players have either Razor or Asus, this actually prove that this isn't the problem eventhough you have stopped these services something else is actually at work here since the vast majority of us do not use or have installed anything of Razor or Asus and still crashes like hell.

On 1/21/2016 at 9:45 PM, BluePickle said:

This is the exact same issue im having my entire pc crashes ive done everything else 

53 minutes ago, Hurricane818 said:

This is the exact same issue im having my entire pc crashes ive done everything else 

Does everyone that experiences this use an NVIDIA GTX750? I believe that is the problem, I have researched and the GPU seems to be the problem, doesn't work well with the game.

19 minutes ago, BluePickle said:

Does everyone that experiences this use an NVIDIA GTX750? I believe that is the problem, I have researched and the GPU seems to be the problem, doesn't work well with the game.

Im also using a nvidia 750GTX still crashing. I cant play 

1 minute ago, BluePickle said:

Yup, its definitely that specific graphics card that crashes like that, need to upgrade or something, or simply an alternate GPU to be able to play

I just dont want to spend 300 dollars on a possible fix..its a gamble. Whats the GPU you speak of??

Just now, Blackfather said:

Using GT 740, same problem. In loading screen crashing -  Disconnect from server error. 

^ This is a different problem, check to see if your antivirus is not blocking the game, and check if you have any Razer or ASUS programs that may be conflicting. We're talking about an entire PC crash caused by the GTX750

6 minutes ago, BluePickle said:

^ This is a different problem, check to see if your antivirus is not blocking the game, and check if you have any Razer or ASUS programs that may be conflicting. We're talking about an entire PC crash caused by the GTX750

Fresh windowsx64  installed, no Av, no Asus/Razer. Everything is stopped from Task manager, only TeamSpeak is on.

Archived