A big thank you to the Blade and Soul Support Team.

Fang Himura

I have been having issues since Headstart. The support team has been very helpful in narrowing down my situation and what was wrong. They were very timely and patient with me and gave me so much info on what I could do to resolve my issue.

Despite all the issues everyone is having, their support team is fantastic and I just wanted to give them a shoutout. They have helped me a ton. I've never had tickets answered in such a timely manner with any other MMO I have played before, so this was very welcoming to me. 

So thank you, Support team! You really made me happy! 

e010f036f1.jpg

NCSoft is a multi-million dollar corporation that provides support that one would expect from such a company.

Nexon is a multi-billion dollar corporation that provides support that I would expect from a 5 year old running a lemonade stand. Shitty companies like Nexon and others could learn something from the way NCSoft handles support tbh. This is the only game company I've ever encountered that answers all of my tickets within 24 hours (even the ones I send on weekends!)

2 minutes ago, Teisho said:

NCSoft is a multi-million dollar corporation that provides support that one would expect from such a company.

Nexon is a multi-billion dollar corporation that provides support that I would expect from a 5 year old running a lemonade stand. Shitty companies like Nexon and others could learn something from the way NCSoft handles support tbh. This is the only game company I've ever encountered that answers all of my tickets within 24 hours (even the ones I send on weekends!)

You're exactly right! Nexon was one of the companies I was thinking about, who gave me absolutely no support whatsoever. Seeing this sort of support is amazing to me, because it's non-existent in that company.

It's because NCSoft and Nexon etc. companies are a flat organization. They are not multi tiered and incorporate large fundage into customer support and service agents. Big companies like Verizon, IBM and Fidelity structure themselves around customer handling and thus is why they won't go out of style anytime soon. In the real world if you want a steady, long time job, stay close as possible to customer interaction. They will never go out style.

Archived