Blubba GFX Shop

Blubba

17 hours ago, Emperatriz said:

Sugilite :P *hides* LOL

OMG SUGI <333

i have missed you so much ;( !!

17 hours ago, DanKelly said:

yey thanks! btw did you use BB code in inputting deviant art links in your sig? +watched you in dA :)

i think i just c/p the link in and thanks for the watch :D!

On 1/23/2016 at 3:17 AM, Emperatriz said:

♡ awww i thought i've been forgotten lol i'm playing on audi from time to time, but then BnS launched on NA soooo, bye audi for now ;D

haha i could never forget <3 ~~

and i play audi too! but bns came out and was like oooommggggg and i like drowned in the fun haha

On 1/22/2016 at 11:06 PM, Emperatriz said:

Hii there! Are you the same Blubba on Audi Bana? LOL and omg still poor in-game XD will req. once I'm rich :D LOL

On 1/22/2016 at 0:56 AM, Emperatriz said:

Sugilite :P *hides* LOL

OMG !!! It's Sugi!!!! -waves eagerly- 

@Blubba I was wondering how do we take screenshots w/o the UI showing? I've been trying to toggle it butttt yeah lol. 

5 hours ago, Random said:

@Blubba I was wondering how do we take screenshots w/o the UI showing? I've been trying to toggle it butttt yeah lol. 

LOL ikr, i was like SUGI SDLKFJSD

and you do CTRL+X and if you hit it twice, you can hide the names too

also make sure when you screenshot turn your graphics UPUPUPUP~ which includes anti aliasing 

22 hours ago, Milkbby said:

I sent a message on your DA :3

i'll go check it out (:

thank you!

15 hours ago, Random said:

OMG Shae?? LOL I didn't know it was you on Random too.. I thought it was a dif. person here when I saw some of your posts XD hiiiii!!!!! 

On 1/25/2016 at 11:56 AM, Blubba said:

haha i could never forget <3 ~~

and i play audi too! but bns came out and was like oooommggggg and i like drowned in the fun haha

<3333 IKR.. wait your name's Lydia right? :D :D Hahaha me too.. I was kinda playing audi for some days, then BnS came out @_@ LOL

21 hours ago, Emperatriz said:

OMG Shae?? LOL I didn't know it was you on Random too.. I thought it was a dif. person here when I saw some of your posts XD hiiiii!!!!! 

<3333 IKR.. wait your name's Lydia right? :D :D Hahaha me too.. I was kinda playing audi for some days, then BnS came out @_@ LOL

yes it's lydia <3

omg i cant believe you remember heheeee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2016 at 5:29 PM, Selene said:

which server?

edit: I mean how I'm supposed to pay the gold?

i'm in Mushin server so it would be mailed. Half as deposit and 2nd Half when i complete it (this process is common for all graphic artist)

if you're from a different server, what we do is we go to a dungeon and you put how much it cost in your inventory (eg. 5g), then bid the entire amount of gold on a rdm item so i receive the money that way. Another way to do it from diff servers is to sell a rdm item (eg. 5g 41c) on the market place for however much the graphic cost, then you buy the item and i receive the gold

UPDATE WITH FORMS

ANY OTHER ONES NOT LISTED OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE TWITCH RELATED GRAPHICS PM ME

Signature/Character Profile Form

»Name:
»Screenshots/Renders:
»Colors:
»Text:
»Size (signature only):
»Preferences:

Wallpaper Form
»Name:
»Screenshots/Renders (HQ ONLY):