What server should I play on?

Mat7itan

The title says it all. Next to choosing a race and class picking a server in most online games is a difficult choice. I'm always afraid that I will pick a server, create a character, and after a few levels realize that no one is really playing on the server, and then the couple hours I spent have been wasted because I now need to delete my character and try to find a more crowded server. I'm not looking for a server where I can't load anything because my computer is unable to load all of the players on screen, but I don't want a server where I might see another player once every two hours.

1 minute ago, Shorsh said:

^_^ Have fun and enjoy playing!

Take advantage of this headstart by actually PLAYING and not waiting in Que.

You are one of the few smart people here.

I have a strong feeling that Poh will have queue very soon...Mushin people are moving there. 100% will have queue during launch...just not sure how long for the queue...

All servers will have que on launch I promise, Unless they add more servers.

During headstart I'd log on Poh level up and much as you can and when game goes live if you have que just know that you are already way ahead of the curve

34 minutes ago, Mat7itan said:

The title says it all. Next to choosing a race and class picking a server in most online games is a difficult choice. I'm always afraid that I will pick a server, create a character, and after a few levels realize that no one is really playing on the server, and then the couple hours I spent have been wasted because I now need to delete my character and try to find a more crowded server. I'm not looking for a server where I can't load anything because my computer is unable to load all of the players on screen, but I don't want a server where I might see another player once every two hours.

I am on Jiwan and have had no queues so far.  I also rolled another toon on Juwol and it seemed ok to me, no queue time there either and there seem to be plenty of players.

• 2 months later...

Archived