Enable Server Transfers For EU/NA Servers

Eneokun

25akbci.jpg

With all due respect, but this is getting ridiculous.

If I already enter a queue this big as premium member, how long will regular players have to wait for logging into Windrest [EU] ?

It's Sunday, the server is already full and every region in the game is overcrowded - and that's just the founders.

I've heard that Mushin [NA] has a similar issue, too many players on the same server.

I suggest there should be an option for server transfers somewhere.  I can imagine that you are not going to offer this service for free, but it should be available anyway. 

I also know that it may come with a lot of work to do such a procedure for every player now and then, but you have to think of something at some point.

Server transfers would overall split the players onto other servers over time and balance the population, as long as you make it for a fair price.

Alternatively offer this service on a fixed day along with an announcement 1-4 times a year.

Before you mention it, it's obvious that even though the population is so high, some players still wish to play on Windres/Mushin, because their friends and clans play there too.

With server transfers, you could allow either party to move to a less populated server and reunite there.

Fun fact, these 2 servers are the most populated ones because of their names. They are short and sound much better than the others. 

You should have come up with better names for the other servers in the first place, I suppose.

Don't take me too harsh, I like the game and the publisher a lot, but this is a really rough start and I didn't expect such queues over the day.

What do you guys think of it?

I want to get away from Windrest but wow, Starfall Crator is so quiet and dead compared to windrest.

Hardly anyone is chatting and there are no guild recruitment messages, not anything

Which server have you guys created your new characters in?

51 minutes ago, and_rea said:

The real ridiculous thing, is have everyone ramming to the same server, given we had a good number to choose from, and then come here whining about the login queue as if that wasn't expected at all.

"whining"... I expected just such a reply.

I've chosen Windrest because I felt like it. I didn't chose it because of a clan or friends.

I didn't play a lot in the CBT either. It could have been any other server for me, really.

I basically picked it because it sounded nice to me, however, I personally don't care on which server I play on. But that is not the subject here.

You make it sound like everyone who picked the server deserves to wait so long in the queues now, like a punishment.

Though, how could a random regular player like me know that everyone specifically choses this server?

Precisely, I could not at all.

Archived