Questions on the transfer

BuffMelon

So, it takes 7 days to delete my character on Mushin with all of my Ncoin and founders items. so how exactly am i going to make my new character with the same name, and the transfer offer ends in less than 7 days, so how exactly do i go about going through the transfer process, or can i not transfer because i cant rename my new character the same as the old one cause of the 7 day wait

according tot he post u can make a different new character and they will change the name/refund the stuff to it when you tell them the name. 

If you’d like to begin a manual item and name transfer process, please do the following:

• Create a character on a non-locked server (see schedule here). You can safely begin leveling and playing your new character immediately.
  • Submit a request into Customer Support under the category "Gameplay" that you would like to transfer your character off Mushin/Windrest, provide your old character name and server, and the new character and server where the Founder’s Pack items and name will be transferred.

About that. Why NC cannot just copy paste, like they did during beta with EU players?

Lets assume some decided to switch server now and on Thuesday THAT server will become unplayable due to free2play players. What then?

Start again?

Or if founder player decide to switch server after massive flood of players to certain stable server. Leveling from zero and wasting headstart is only option.

I wish they could reconsider "transfer" options.

Archived