Game disconnect every 10 minutes

Valiant

If any of you have razer synapse or processes running close them. Make sure they're closed through task manager as well. This fixed my crashes and a lot of other people's. If it's just DCing and the client isn't crashing well then I'm not really sure. =/

Same things has been happening to me.  I have a character on Soha, and then one on Ikasnun.  Was trying to see if it was just the server I happened to be one, but no. 

I'll be playing perfectly fine, then BAM.  "Disconnected From Server (*insert a bunch of numbers*)."  I'll be able to play from 10-15 minutes before it happens.

4 minutes ago, mmocraz said:

Same things has been happening to me.  I have a character on Soha, and then one on Ikasnun.  Was trying to see if it was just the server I happened to be one, but no. 

I'll be playing perfectly fine, then BAM.  "Disconnected From Server (*insert a bunch of numbers*)."  I'll be able to play from 10-15 minutes before it happens.

I know how it feel, I did restart my router and my IP many times.

I having huge delay now and sometimes when I restart my Ip, I can play game smoothly for 10 minutes then game stop completely and all I can do is just running around and wait for disconnect 

Lots of disconnects over here too.

During the european morning ( 11:00-13:00 cet ) i was able to play for a good 30-50 minutes before disconnecting - but now it has been every 10-15minutes again like at the start, maybe even worse. 

I also got disconnected during character creation now, so im pretty certain its not based on the game server - im on Cardinal Gates that is supposed to be one of the least popular ones.

Im suspecting whatever is behind this ip is the culprit - 64.25.35-100.ncsoft.com , according to resource monitor that was the only IP that was active both ingame and character screen.

my isp is starman.ee , in case this gets forwarded to tech support, and that info is of any use

Many I can't play on EU server except in early morning, afternoon and after midnight but night time forget it I keep disconnect and having high ping.

I did send support ticket about this problem and they said connect your ISP but fun part my ISP blame Ncsoft.

I do play APB : Reloaded EU server too which their server located way far than BnS EU server, Still I be able to connect to APB with 90ms ping and smooth gameplay not like BnS.

So pretty sure it not my ISP 

4 minutes ago, Flameforcex said:

turned off my firewall and it worked

Hope this works for me. I have a VERY high end PC and an excellent connection because I am what some may consider a "hardcore gamer" and even I am running into this prolly once an hour. I get no error code. It just closes the game. Very annoying when I have to wait 2 hours just to get onto the server.

26 minutes ago, NinuR said:

I feel the same, play 10 or 15 minutes and crash strip without reason. Sometimes it freezes and stays there until it tells me the B&S stopped working.

Memory leak, I have 16GB of RAm but then the graphics driver fails because resources have been denied, 30 minutes each time. This is a client failure 

Archived