ERROR E02018 again after V.9 Patch

Player1234

Sorry there is no solution, NCsoft saying you need to stop non-windows services from MSconfig.

I tried but is not working.

After a lot of work trying to do every single test Technical Support ask me to do in order to find the problem they told

"me that i am Losing Pack and period thats why that error.

Contact with your provider."

In less words: "Ok we don´t give a *cricket*"

Having the same issue with no solution. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the launcher and the whole client. I tried their ridiculous MSCONFIG workaround with no luck. I know I am not losing packets since I have no trouble playing and/or updating WildStar, Aion, or GW2 as well as many other non-NCSOFT games.

I have the same error i tried shutting down the antivirus and windows defender and still nothing, and thats not the only bug 

3 days ago i had a problem with my razer device's drivers and i had to uninstall them.

Now this? im a master pack's owner and im seriously thinking about a refund

no answers and no solution

Dude....i even renamed the BnS folder>Uninstall game/launcher>Reinstalled Game/Launcher>Updated Launcher>Copy/paste Bin and Contents Folders from the Renamed folder and now it says "Downloading Patch Version 10 (Which i didnt have) stuck at 33% "48 BYTES / 133 BYTES WTF....its like i dont have internet at all....

Archived