Bns Mistake for creating one server name during the close beta?

Lonely

I think one of the causes for the major long waiting queues was because they only created one server during the beta. This cause lots of people to join the same server because they hate change :/. When guild leaders make theses decisions (choosing the same server names) it brings more people along with it. The developers wanted to test the server limit and see if it can handle the amount of people creating chaos. Also keep in mind they said something like "the server can handle it" ( i don't remember the exact phrases so i'm sorry :/) during one of their live streams in the past so keep in mind people are still buying founder packs. I don't blame their action because of Aion past in Ncsoft. (massive queues) Was it a mistake for the developers to provide one server during the beta or have the same server on launch?? The only solution i can think is to change the server names before the three day head start so people would not stick to the same server name. That way it would balance each server out. But its probably too late who knows ^_^

Any thoughts on this?

Archived