Summoner Quest With Hajoon Stuck

Purerose

Q: I have been playing bns since cbt and I am completely stuck on a part for the summoner. I am doing the brother Hajoon quest where he teaches combos. He ask me to do V and C combo and when I do it it doesnt count. Its like the game isnt registering the attacks. I have been stuck on this for over 30 mins. Anyone got any feed back. I also logged out and cam back but its still doing it.

1 minute ago, Muskeg said:

I ve never played the class yet or have any idea what the skill does... but did he get knocked down yet? ?>? lol..

yes he did. The knock down is the V key then the combo to it is the C key. I did this and it didnt count. Another person said they had the same problem as well so I'm thinking its a bug. 

http://imgur.com/fnj4ePR

Ok so the person who gave me the advise was right. You have to stand really close to your cat and Hajoon for it to work. Most of the time it may not work but it pays off after doing it so much. I noticed that when I do this the screne freezes for a spilt second and then it goes through as a completion. So Im guessing this is a bug that needs to be fixed. Thanks for the help

Archived