Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Wheel Of Fate Pain In The Butt

Smudger   

When I got to the first Wheel of fate in CB getting another costume was not too difficult now you have made 

it boring, as you change the % rate of which the items drop.

For me it spoils the flow of the game, I have to stop here, and farm for hours just to try, and get one piece.

Please NC change it back to the beta setting for crying out loud I want to play the rest of the game.

Aimo   

Pretty sure it's just your rng luck. It took me more tries on the first Wheel to get the outfit in beta than it did headstart. If you're farming for outfits, you don't need to stay in that area, Just come back to it and farm later as long as you got your weapon upgrade.

Kitty   

are you spamming at Golden Deva to get costume? Yeah, it will take a while, it took me about 100 spins to get the full costume.

Sachi   

I got the whole Lycandi set in about 10 spins xD
But yeah, as others stated pretty sure its just RNG.
Dam RNG D:<

Smudger   

What I should have said was I can get the costume with the ribbon, but the hat is just not dropping.

In beta was really easy :(.

For the Jiangshi costume I got it all on one character in maybe 20 spins. On another character it took me well over a hundred. RNG is RNG.

Way too much RNG. It would be nice if it had a bar that fills slowly with each spin. Once it fills, you get a guaranteed chance at picking any of the rewards. RNG keeps being 'exciting' by being random, but we'd also get a safety net to fight frustration. It's a win-win!

I got my jianshi eye adornment after 223 essence. (i am serious)

Then went for the scorpion thing (dont remember the name now but after golden deva), i spent 7 hours (i am serious again) to find the costume but still could not drop it and gave up....

Got my jianshi costume in less than 20 spins (and got two heads before that). Took me more to get my accessory upgrade from Golden Deva (and lucky enough got my weap upgrade in a few boxes). Haven't got the costume in around 20 essences but I can do that later on. As it's just for collecting them (not really a fan of that costume anyway :D ).

RNG can be a pain in the butt, but in that case - i got my first set, in the very first try. an 8 pack included with all different 8 pieces :)