Non-Premiums QQing about Queues

Anna

Get over it. I don't care if it makes me sound like an Elitist, but it's your fault for:

1) Not choosing other servers

2) Being cheap and not buying AT LEAST the Disciple Pack that offers Premium

3) For being stupid/stubborn and not playing on a different server

It's like QQing that your internet download speed is slow compared to someone else's who IS PAYING A HIGHER PRICE for a BETTER package. You both have access to the internet, and to download content, yet because you chose the cheaper packet that has slower speed, your download rate is slower. 

Before you argue, "But omg I, like, paid for the Initial Pack, which, like, totally, like, says it offers, like, Head Start! So, like, it's so unfair!", please, read again.

Seriously. Don't be stubborn and complain. You have the OPTION to go to another server, or WAIT until the hype dies down a little. We've all waited for this game to hit the West for YEARS. Wait a week or so longer, and calm your tatas. 

I myself am a Masters Pack owner, I've luckily made toons during Name Reservation on Mushin. But now, I'm playing on Jiwan and Powanah or whatever the name is. I haven't claimed any items because I don't intend on maining on those servers. See? Flexibility.

For those who got impatient and transferred/are transferring to other servers, good on you, and hope support helps you out.

No man its not... your opinion here is stupid... I paid to try the game out early and now after paying, you are telling me to pay more??? hahaah 

I try games out first for a month or two then get premium if I like them... I have been paying subscriptions for the last two years and for me and my gf, but if I can not try a game out, I am going to uninstall it automatically, simple as. 

I did not know what the populated servers are either when I created my character and now since I can not transfer it, I have to create another character on a shittier server or get premium? also premium does not guarantee instant game action.... like this is a flaw... especially for people that paid the 20 euro.... screw this game, back to T**a

People like you don't read. You ARE getting headstart. Headstart = logging into the game, making a character, and logging into a server. It's YOUR fault for being stubborn and not playing on the 2nd/3rd most populated server. And who says it's a shittier server? Gosh. 

It's like my internet analogy. People like you. Who ties your shoelaces for you?

added: you CAN transfer, if you're been reading the forums. Gosh. What else are you going to complain about? The game being too Chinese-themed?

This topic is complete ***, but I still give it a 6/10 for its somewhat correctness.

We all know what we paid for in the packs. We all paid for the same "tickets" to play the game in advance + extra's to draw us in.

The level of ignorance because you "paid for extra stuff" is killing me. I might as well light myself on fire.

12 minutes ago, Anna said:

People like you don't read. You ARE getting headstart. Headstart = logging into the game, making a character, and logging into a server. It's YOUR fault for being stubborn and not playing on the 2nd/3rd most populated server. And who says it's a shittier server? Gosh. 

It's like my internet analogy. People like you. Who ties your shoelaces for you?

added: you CAN transfer, if you're been reading the forums. Gosh. What else are you going to complain about? The game being too Chinese-themed?

So logging in and picking a server and not being able to log back in is equal to 20 euro? Man you must get ripped off if you are that stupid. Screw this, getting a refund and waiting until Tuesday at least... 

My main concern is that I paid to play early and can not play... So refund and going to wait. 

Also my mommy ties my shoelaces.... she makes a lovely bow

1 minute ago, Cosie said:

So logging in and picking a server and not being able to log back in is equal to 20 euro? Man you must get ripped off if you are that stupid. Screw this, getting a refund and waiting until Tuesday at least... 

My main concern is that I paid to play early and can not play... So refund and going to wait. 

Also my mommy ties my shoelaces.... she makes a lovely bow

Who forced you to play on Mushin/Windrest? Pick a different server, or ask Support to transfer.

2 hours ago, Prospect said:

This topic is complete ***, but I still give it a 6/10 for its somewhat correctness.

We all know what we paid for in the packs. We all paid for the same "tickets" to play the game in advance + extra's to draw us in.

The level of ignorance because you "paid for extra stuff" is killing me. I might as well light myself on fire.

Man if you can't handle this, you should stay far far from Steam Community Forums.. 

I chose Mushin because it was the server some of my friends were going to. Had I known that I wasn't going to be able to play, I would have just saved the $25 in the first place. I essentially paid $25 to make my character and get the name I wanted. That's quite a ripoff. 

The thing is, I can't buy premium now even if I wanted to. You have to get into the game to purchase premium. I was considering buying premium when/if I finally got past the queue yesterday, but that never even happened. In fact, I'm still in the same queue I started yesterday morning...22 hours later. I'm to the point now that I simply don't care anymore. If I ever get logged in, I'll just let it sit there. I don't even have much interest in playing anymore. This is only a secondary MMO for me anyway.

2 hours ago, Raxion said:

I chose Mushin because it was the server some of my friends were going to. Had I known that I wasn't going to be able to play, I would have just saved the $25 in the first place. I essentially paid $25 to make my character and get the name I wanted. That's quite a ripoff. 

The thing is, I can't buy premium now even if I wanted to. You have to get into the game to purchase premium. I was considering buying premium when/if I finally got past the queue yesterday, but that never even happened. In fact, I'm still in the same queue I started yesterday morning...22 hours later. I'm to the point now that I simply don't care anymore. If I ever get logged in, I'll just let it sit there. I don't even have much interest in playing anymore. This is only a secondary MMO for me anyway.

You don't have to be logged in to buy premium, you can buy it here: https://shop.bladeandsoul.com/signature/list

Right after launch I sat in queue for 2 hours, then I purchased premium membership via that link and got into the game instantly after restarting the game. The premium membership automaticly activates on your char even if you've never logged in before.

3 hours ago, Anna said:

Get over it. I don't care if it makes me sound like an Elitist, but it's your fault for:

1) Not choosing other servers

2) Being cheap and not buying AT LEAST the Disciple Pack that offers Premium

3) For being stupid/stubborn and not playing on a different server

It's like QQing that your internet download speed is slow compared to someone else's who IS PAYING A HIGHER PRICE for a BETTER package. You both have access to the internet, and to download content, yet because you chose the cheaper packet that has slower speed, your download rate is slower. 

Before you argue, "But omg I, like, paid for the Initial Pack, which, like, totally, like, says it offers, like, Head Start! So, like, it's so unfair!", please, read again.

Seriously. Don't be stubborn and complain. You have the OPTION to go to another server, or WAIT until the hype dies down a little. We've all waited for this game to hit the West for YEARS. Wait a week or so longer, and calm your tatas. 

I myself am a Masters Pack owner, I've luckily made toons during Name Reservation on Mushin. But now, I'm playing on Jiwan and Powanah or whatever the name is. I haven't claimed any items because I don't intend on maining on those servers. See? Flexibility.

For those who got impatient and transferred/are transferring to other servers, good on you, and hope support helps you out.

Yes you are sounding like a elitest.. 1th buying early acces was already to much money for me.. 
i could not pay for another 15 euro's for NCcoins.. Because i life on myself, still study and work at same time, and i still can barely manage my incomes.. m

SO *cricket* you ! And think out of the box..

That premium users have earlyer acces to the server is already kind of lame, BUT AT LEAST give normal people who also bought early acces a chance to login

5 minutes ago, Aigels said:

Consumers never have the fault. It's always the company's job to ensure their costumers are happy with the product. No matter how many times you claim the reverse, it'll never be true

lol good one. Ever actually have a job where you have to deal with the masses? You will come to understand that isn't true at all, just like in this case. NCSoft can't magically make one of their servers hold half the damn population. Nowhere did it say you would be guaranteed to get into a specific server.

13 minutes ago, Telzen said:

lol good one. Ever actually have a job where you have to deal with the masses? You will come to understand that isn't true at all, just like in this case. NCSoft can't magically make one of their servers hold half the damn population. Nowhere did it say you would be guaranteed to get into a specific server.

Actually, yeah. A pharmaceutical clinic, and also in another company in human resources (and before that, as a IT support). So I can relate to deal with masses, unhappy costumers, unhappy employers, and also I know how to copy and paste texts as part of the "solutions"

Still dunno what you tried to prove with that Ad Hominen tho

Anyway, my points are simple: if Mushin was gonna be overload, why wasn't a limit to character creation to that specific server? why didn't add a afk kicking at the headstart? why did they have to resort to these solutions (transfer manually, which makes me doubt if there's anybody who can use Search and Update SQL in NC, and lockin' char creations at certain times)?  Server balance was always something other NC games suffered from (specially Aion and it infamous Israphel server with one of its factions), so why didn't they foreshadow this? 

Most importantly, why bashing and shaming other costumers? if the game ain' doing well in certain points, why shaming people because they didn't spend 125 bucks just like them? why making them feel like they're entitled if they just ask for a better service?

Dear NCSoft,

I am too an Elitist who purchased a Master's Founder pack and also bought even more NCCoins when I logged in! I would also like you to create an even HIGHER package so I can have priority logging over premium members. Quite a serious request.

Sincerely,

Your loyal customer of 15 years.

Archived