Traditional Hongmoon Dragon Soup (100XP Boost) Buff

Super Saiyan

Hello, once i use it... it won't show buff display on buff bars.... aswell if i use tonic that incrase my hp regen for next 10mins also is not showing cause of Dragon Soup! IF i use Tonic without Dragon Soup, it's showing noramlly stacks and everything. Please Devs fix this! You are doing grat job so far :) 

it does work, however, you are right about it not showing up and that it should be fix. 

If you're using an food buff that increase xp your exp bar will turn green. You can put your mouse onto the green bar and a pop-up your exp bonus. Your HP boost also work, but there is no way to verify this like the xp boost. You can only see the change happen to your max HP. Hope this help :)XuOE7fH.jpg

1 minute ago, Kitty said:

it does work, however, you are right about it not showing up and that it should be fix. 

If you're using an food buff that increase xp your exp bar will turn green. You can put your mouse onto the green bar and a pop-up your exp bonus. Your HP boost also work, but there is no way to verify this like the xp boost. You can only see the change happen to your max HP. Hope this help :)XuOE7fH.jpg

That's not solution mate, it should be fixed ;) 

yes, I know it should be fix, that why I said so on the previous post. 

I thought that you didn't know like me that's why I posted this xD 

At first, I thought that the XP boost doesn't work at all until someone in chat pointed out about the green bar things.

Archived