Hardest Class For YOU to fight

TxSilverxT

12 minutes ago, Diradem said:

As a summoner main I would say the opposite. A sin who knows how to spec their skills and therefore appropriately deals with the cat, will have very little issues with an unprepared summoner. Definitely gives them an edge.

On a personal level, a skilled KFM also gives quite the fight. Still learning what to look for in terms of their counters/blocks.

Lastly a Destroyer can just spin to win.

Thats just a minority of sins who are veteran players, majority of sins have issue with auto targetting. Especially mid combo.

Besides for me, ping is already killing my combos

I play a Force Master and find Assassins and Summoners difficult. Blade Dancers and Destroyers are also a pain.

One closes distance instantly on counter and is constantly invisible completely eliminating any ranged advantage, and can eat half my HP in one good combo.

The other has ranged attacks, life drains, multiple different CCs, a counter into invisibility, and a pet that constantly gets in the way.

Blade Dancers and Destroyers are just Spin to win against everything we can do.

18 minutes ago, Spirits said:

I play a Force Master and find Assassins and Summoners are nightmares.

One closes distance instantly on block and is constantly invisible completely eliminating any ranged advantage, and can eat half my HP in one good combo.

The other has ranged attacks, life drains, multiple different CCs, a dodge into invisibility, and a pet that constantly gets in the way.

I do, however, feel that I am at a significant advantage against Destroyers and Blade Dancers.

Fms are pretty weak against countering classes imo since most of their skills are projectiles. Not saying fms cant win at all, it all boils down to skills.

Perma root fms rekt my sin before since im ignorant about how they work.

Well ...

Hardest class for me to win , until now , was Summoners . 

But i got the work around with them and can proudly say i'm nailing them down after first 5-6 seconds of the round . 

all the other classes are quite easy for me . I took betas to practice my KFM skills and combos .

Can say it was all worth it :) 

ya , playing as KFM btw :)

5 hours ago, Spirits said:

I play a Force Master and find Assassins and Summoners are nightmares.

One closes distance instantly on counter and is constantly invisible completely eliminating any ranged advantage, and can eat half my HP in one good combo.

The other has ranged attacks, life drains, multiple different CCs, a counter into invisibility, and a pet that constantly gets in the way.

I do, however, feel that I am at a significant advantage against Destroyers and Blade Dancers.

As a force master, Summoners seem rather easy with Blackout. The cat doesn't counter either so it's rather simple to nuke it while having the summoner knocked out/blocked by divine veil. Assassins... well, I don't like assassins, it seems way too easy to counter projectiles, and like 80% of my matchups are assassins, but at least it seems like a fair skill challenge.

On the other hand, Destroyers are completely out of hand. The only Destroyer I won against was the one that didn't spam the spin and got CCd like a good boy. In all other matchups, it's not even a fight.

So legit question, how in Mushin's name do you fight those beyblades as a FM? Do you just sprint away and hope your projectiles don't get deflected?

9 hours ago, Nagrarok said:
9 hours ago, Nagrarok said:

Almost no one wrote blade master. It seems that they are one of the hardest class to use in PVP.

Indeed. I haven't heard anyone say much about BM. They seem very fair.

13 hours ago, Enhance said:

So legit question, how in Mushin's name do you fight those beyblades as a FM? Do you just sprint away and hope your projectiles don't get deflected?

Whoops! I meant Blade Masters. Blade Dancers and Destroyers are a real pain to fight against. Blade Masters seem fairly balanced. I haven't won much against Blade Dancers because of their spammable counter, and their easy mode combos that melt faces.

Well I think it depends on the class on which one will be the most difficult for you. I've seen good players from nearly all the classes from championship/tournament videos I studied and you can really just win any fight with any class (granted some classes will have an easier time against certain classes) . You just need to change your approach for every fight so that you are prepared. Change your skill point to better suit the match up. Get in the habit of doing that so that the outcome of the fight can tilt to your favor. It's easier said than done. But I, myself, am learning to get into the same habit.

And one good tip that everyone should learn is to not tilt. If you are losing the fight do not get frustrated, just take it as it is and learn from it next time you encounter the same situation. The moment you become negative your vision of the battle will get clouded and the fight will become much harder. You'll start hitting abilities at the wrong time and your opponent will notice your play style is declining and they will take advantage of your wasted cool downs and evasions. I'm a huge rager but I'm learning to control myself little by little. So far it's going well....not great but it was better than when I first started lol

2 hours ago, Spirits said:

Whoops! I meant Blade Masters. Blade Dancers are a pain to fight against. Blade Masters seem fairly balanced. I haven't won much against Blade Dancers because of their spammable counter that also reflects projectiles and deals damage, and their easy mode combos that melt faces.

I actually meant fighting Destroyers. BDs have spin and seemingly cc removal but it doesn't seem as painful and spammable as Destroyer's.

51 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I actually meant fighting Destroyers. BDs have spin and seemingly cc removal but it doesn't seem as painful and spammable as Destroyer's.

*shrugs* I find Destroyers of the same difficulty as Blade Dancers. They both have the same defensive mechanism to screw FMs over (spin to win).

They can both use their tab to counter, deflect, damage, increase their movement speed, remove snares, and gain focus. All at the same time and on no CD.

It's BS.

4 minutes ago, Spirits said:

*shrugs* I find Destroyers of the same difficulty as Blade Dancers. They both have the same defensive mechanism to screw FMs over (spin to win).

They can both use their tab to counter, deflect, increase their movement speed, remove snares, and gain focus. It's BS.

36 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I found this. Hopefully you guys can draw something from it to help yoiu guys with that match up with Destroyers

First round starts right off the bat of the video 

Second round at 5:38

Third at 12:25

Hope this helps in someway. 

I think the only ones so far that hasn't said anything in this post are Destroyers and KFMs lol well looks like we have our obvious op classes!!!!! And Summoners I'll throw you in there lol I'm pretty sure they have unfavorable match ups just need some more input from them.

• As KFM I have the most trouble against KFM, Assassin and LBD. A good force master is very annoying as well as summoners. Of course there are some KFM that have very little trouble with any class but they are just more skilled. 

Archived