Hardest Class For YOU to fight

TxSilverxT

I've talked around to see which class in arena is difficult for YOU to play against.  Be constructive when replying to others posts that way we all learn. As for me so far Summoners and KFM are difficult for me as a sin. 

Targeting the summoner or the cat when they're close to each other drives me nuts and end up using my abilities on the wrong one.

and as for KFM their counters...their counters are problematic for me as well  until I get perks to bypass them I hope.

for me it's destro(that damn spin i can't cc them :( and they take away stealth in less than a sec) and summoner(only if they're good, i've beaten some pretty easy)

i play assasin with 150 ping ,didn't play betas though so im still learning.

Granted ive not played arena on any capped toons, Only on BM and KFM sub 30 i have to say i wanna just quit the game once i play vs a Summoner, Especially on my KFM. They root me and then 1 shot me in less than 4/5 seconds each time.  But yeah havent played enough to know what spells and when to dodge them, so i think that bomani name fits me quite well =)

I haven't tried PvP on this version of Blade and Soul but when I played other versions it took me a long time to figure my way around to beating KFM it just takes time to learn there playstyle the game is still new so we will have it soon tbh, I find destroyer a big pain in the ass with that spin to win I am not sure if it's still the same. :P

Summoner is insanely overpowered in a 1v1 not because of what they can do or the cat but because the targetting is terrible against multiple targets.  I dont know how many games ive lost now simply because i hit the wrong target when they were standing on top of each other.  Maybe its easier for other classes but for an assassin i dont see how to win this if i cant use the right skills on the right targets.

As an assassin, I have to agree with what others are saying that Summoner is a pain because of the targeting. Also, if you are unable to Cc the cat with your leg sweep it will ruin pretty much all of your combos. 

Other than that classes with infinite spinning AoE's can be annoying as it makes the stealth approach really hard. 

On 1/17/2016 at 5:40 AM, Super Saiyan said:

KFM!!!!!

This class is outplaying me like a little monkey. As Sin i cna't predict when he will parry/counter me or grapple or shits... trully amazing players there are as KFM or that class is just op for me so i cna't outplay it... I need to learn more i guess :/

As a KFM I can assure you that you played good players. I get schooled in the arena.

I did a decent amount of PvP during the betas as a KFM after I hit level 40+. Granted, I was kind of bad (lost twice as many as I won when all was said and done), but the classes I seemed to just have no chance on were Summoner and Force Master.

Force Masters just rooted me and I was done for since it feels they can throw out more rooting skills than I have CC breaks. As for Summoners, well, they're Summoners. I just couldn't seem to get a handle on them. I started to get a little better against Summoner though by sleeping their cat or the player with Chokehold and trying to kill the other, basically making it 1v1.

The class I always seemed to dominate was Blade Master. Whenever they blocked it was basically a free stun with Triple Kick which tended to become a full air+grapple combo. The only time I slightly had trouble with them is when they did their really strong lightning AoE right before I started a grapple combo on them since the animation forces me to be on the ground for a hefty amount of time. Against them I would commonly not use my Armbar skill (which turns off defensive skills for a set time) since their block was so easy to punish for me.

One thing that always annoyed me about Assassin though is that my Armbar move doesn't stop their cloaking skills. If I hit them with Armbar to stop their counters they could just poof away (or CC me with the flashbang or other such skill) and then they just had to wait out the debuff while doing exactly what they would be doing anyway to me.

A tip I can give to other KFMs is that you can REALLY abuse the fact that you have two different grapple skills, and Armbar is phenomenal for keeping your opponent panicking if they use their counters a lot. It's also great for topping off your Focus after a long combo (seriously, 5 focus recovery AND turns off their defensive skills?). It makes it very easy to string two combos together since you can burn a good amount of your focus on a ground combo and end with Armbar, and then use some kind of launch skill (which they can't counter or block now) which you can end with yet another grapple (ended with either Armbar again for Focus recovery or Pummel for more damage). 

Everyone so far. However I expected this since i chose the hardest class to PvP with .. FM .. However I have begun to pull in some wins after repeated losses. Keep practicing, never give up, and remember, some people have more skill points that you. If you have 5 whole points to your name, you are not going to be able to do as much as a 31 point speced person. Just accept it as a learning period.  Also another tip. Have a few builds in mind. You can respec for free, at any time, that means at the beginning seconds of every match too. If you don't have extra skill pages, don't hit ready until you have changed some things around. Changing things up can make you less predictable.

As a sin, summoners are just impossible because of the crappy targetting. If they add a target lock will be way easier. Good kfm can be a problem as well if they play patiently.

Bd are just annoying the moment they grab you and unleash that tons of damage combo with blades and lightning. Not to mention they got a silly spin that makes them resist and destealth me.

As a destroyer on the other hand, god damn sins with flash bangs lol.

Ps. Im playing with 200+ ping so yea, I cant do melee stuns easily with both classes actually. Game wouldn't even register my distance even if im right beside my target sadly

2 hours ago, lmaogg said:

As a sin, summoners are just impossible because of the crappy targetting. If they add a target lock will be way easier. Good kfm can be a problem as well if they play patiently.

Bd are just annoying the moment they grab you and unleash that tons of damage combo with blades and lightning. Not to mention they got a silly spin that makes them resist and destealth me.

As a destroyer on the other hand, god damn sins with flash bangs lol.

Ps. Im playing with 200+ ping so yea, I cant do melee stuns easily with both classes actually. Game wouldn't even register my distance even if im right beside my target sadly

As a summoner main I would say the opposite. A sin who knows how to spec their skills and therefore appropriately deals with the cat, will have very little issues with an unprepared summoner. Definitely gives them an edge.

On a personal level, a skilled KFM also gives quite the fight. Still learning what to look for in terms of their counters/blocks.

Lastly a Destroyer can just spin to win.

Archived