Error (3000)(132, 10054) PLEASE help.

xMayx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just went online while getting this error code like the last 5 days. I went to task manager and stopped the malware program. (I use bitdefender, so I dont know if its bitdefender or windows).

Edit:

nvm that. now it didnt work 4 times in a row. (I check if I could actually login again..)

Same for me since yesterday, why. I removed all what was about vpn on my pc, and closed all .exe that were non-related to windows (run the game only) and still got that error message. Reset my wifi doesn't work either. Why is it still doing this. I might try to delete the game and install it again. I really don't think it's my drivers or my windows. I'll update my post tomorrow or the day after as soon as I have some answers; I'll try to play my Bns Japan tonight and see if it's just a corruption in the Na game

Update- 20minutes later- played on the Japanese game, I was disconnected from the server after 10-15 minutes again, omg what's happening....installed malwarebyte and doesn't seem to help

Update2- Updated my wificard drivers, tried at Starbuck with their 120mbs wifi, works, wtf. My home's router is ****, try to connect directly to your modem

• 1 month later...
On 2016-03-25 at 4:47 PM, SierraAshura said:

I keep getting this as well... I have played the game twice so far, and it took about an hour in attempts to get it up and running. Please can someone help with this issue.

Adding info to Sierra's situation, I and another RL friend of hers made accounts at roughly the same time AND have attempted launching the game in the same room using the same connection and ONLY Sierra has gotten this error... so it's not likely the internet connection. Additionally, my laptop is the oldest of the three of us, so I sincerely doubt it has something to do with hardware specs. We've tried an uninstall/reinstall of the game, even attempted to use a windows registry error repair tool to see if there was a problem there... still nothing.

And despite all of this, both I and Sierra's other friend both have not ever had this issue happen in the times we've played... even when playing in the same room.

Seriously, guys... this is a major error that needs to be addressed.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived