Low fps

WMCJO

System is Intel Core i7-3630QM CPU 2.40 ghz 8 GB RAM. Running with a nvidia 610M 2 GB. Using Windows 10.

In other games, I can manage very well in terms of fps, but Blade and Soul just stubbornly refuses to budge whenever I change the graphics settings. I can go to level 1 on all graphics options, and I'd still get the same fps if I was using all level 5's. Does anyone have tips on how to increase my fps? I've read through the forums just a bit and I've tried usin some suggested methods, none of which have worked. Help is greatly appreciated, thanks everyone! (First time posting on forums.)

I got potato PC, my fps in TW were kinda diff, here they are worse, 18-15 in combat (and towns ), 20-25 out of combat.. and that's on high medium

Low is kinda of better but not high  diff, but idk.. TW was so much better for me :|

but oh well still playable and still enjoying, in  instances I just put everything on low and if it needed I ctrl + f

i7-5930k 3.50GHz 32GB RAM GTX 980ti Hybrid Windows 10

While playing games like ARK, Vindictus, and 7 Days on max settings it was great and dandy. When I turned on FFXIII, it just didn't run right. It was slow and clunky at lowest and max settings.

I checked my motherboard book and in there recommended PCI slots 1, 3, and 4 for GPU. My GPU was in PCI 2. Moved the GPU and got the max setting I wanted from FFXIII.

But that's a desktop/tower issue. Not too sure how to fix that laptop problem.

Archived