Chesnya

Forum Profile, editing!

Chesnya   

Hellooo!

So I tried to edit my profile on the forums ( like the about me section, ect) and the only thing I can update is my signature, it's saying I can't update anything else,

here's the error code:    Error code: 2C138/3  

Maybe It won't let me do anything until the official launch?? 

Alinea   

it says that im not allowed to edit my own profile.

its pretty funny.

Edited by Alinea

Chesnya   
5 minutes ago, Alinea said:

it says that im not allowed to edit my own profile.

its pretty funny.

LOl yeah that's whats happening here too. sort of funny. XD

Bronn   

Hi,

Editing forum profiles is temporarily disabled. We'll have further improvements to the forums in the future.

Chesnya   
13 hours ago, Bronn said:

Hi,

Editing forum profiles is temporarily disabled. We'll have further improvements to the forums in the future.

ahhh ok thanks

Exzear   

okey atleast let us change from this profile pic.. rather have a black circle then this one :P 

Benitora   
On 1/17/2016 at 2:58 PM, Bronn said:

Hi,

like Exzear said just been able to add a custom profile Image would be enough for now a bit variety to the Forums.

Kitah   

Yeah I'm hoping to be able to edit mine in the future as-well. Need to change my server from Earth to Hao District :D

Rather than a custom image our in-game image of our character would be really nice. 

Benitora   
2 minutes ago, Kitah said:

Yeah I'm hoping to be able to edit mine in the future as-well. Need to change my server from Earth to Hao District :D

Rather than a custom image our in-game image of our character would be really nice. 

Like the in game Profile image yea that would actually be better.

Lol, come on now, Bronn. It's been almost 4 weeks. At least get someone to fix the code. Heck, even the emoticons list is empty.

Eckin   

Probably it's too much work for the NCWest team, they would need to request this function to the KR devs and maybe we can get it in the future with some luck :)

it's been 2 years :(  still can't edit photo or signature :O even when following the 500 x 120 rules :O (quite confusing though since first x says images are not allowed but a check mark on images by 500x120 is okay @_@

HateMe   

I hope they will not allow to change pictures.....If i see in game what people put as profile pics, forum would be much much worse.

On 17/01/2016 at 9:58 AM, Bronn said:

Hi,

teporarily disabled ? lmao they have disabled for 2 years

On 1/17/2016 at 7:58 AM, Bronn said:

Hi,

oh maybe we will be able to do custom avatars or maybe give us a variety of avatars to choose from at the very least. I know wishful thinking but still a girl can only hope. It just feels so weird everyone having the same image by their user name,

Ooneka   

Greetings!

Unfortunately, there are no current plans about enabling again profile editing.

Thank you for your understanding.